General Admissions & OTCAS NO GRE required

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ARtoTXOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please help. I am having trouble finding a list of schools that do not require the GRE for MOT?

Members don't see this ad.

I chose to avoid the GRE as well. Here are the schools I applied to last cycle that don't require it. But make sure to double check the school websites to see if changes were made.
Davenport University in Michigan, West Coast University in California, University of Mary in North Dakota, Clarkson University in New York, SUNY Downstate in New York, Sacred Heart in Connecticut, Midwestern AZ in Arizona, Pacific University in Oregon, Touro University in Nevada, MCPHS in Massachusetts, Loma Linda University in California, and I think AT Still doesn't require it either.

Reactions: 1 user
Please help. I am having trouble finding a list of schools that do not require the GRE for MOT?
There are no master lists of what schools require certain things. You just need to poke around on their websites or OTCAS and figure it out. I'd suggest making an excel spreadsheet of what the schools you're interested in require.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jefferson College of Health Sciences (Roanoke, VA) doesn't require it

I applied to St. Catherine, AT Still, and Midwestern Glendale without a GRE score

Hello! I was in the same boat as you. Refused to waste money on the GRE as I don't do well on those types of exams. I applied to Bay Path University (which I attend now), Columbia university, NYU, Kean, SUNY Downstate, Sacred Heart University, D'youville College, Seton Hall University, and St. Catherine's University. Good luck!