No interview yet..:( help

KittyKat93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys!
I am getting more frustrated as the days go by, and I just don't know what to do anymore.. I was looking if someone can give me an idea of what might be going on here..
I applied this cycle but to 2 schools only.. Money was tight, and I didnt wanna apply to schools that i didnt really want to go to..
I applied on July 13th, but Itook my DAT on the 7th of August.
I am currently a senior at the University of Virginia majoring in Biology but I transferred from a community college on 2014.
My GPA before I transferred was 3.95. I finished one year at my university with a GPA of 3.86. So my final GPA when I applied was a 3.92 with a science GPA of 3.85.
I got a 21 on my DAT and i have about 200 hours of shadowing and 200 more of other extracurricular activities. I am also a TA for organic chemistry, but I couldn't put that on my application because I didnt know that i had the job when I applied.
I applied to VCU and Maryland. I got secondary from Maryland only and I haven't heard anything back from VCU..
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's going on.. Im getting pretty desperate here..
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

You have a solid DAT, GPA, shadowing, and ec's..

I really wish you could have applied to more schools ..I hate how financially straining this whole process is :(

Call up VCU
When did you submit your secondary for maryland?

More schools. I know it is a financial stress but I did the FAP program, gives you about 431 worth of money to play with. Some schools will also waive supplemental fees if you show proof that you received FAP.

Hey, guys!
I am getting more frustrated as the days go by, and I just don't know what to do anymore.. I was looking if someone can give me an idea of what might be going on here..
I applied this cycle but to 2 schools only.. Money was tight, and I didnt wanna apply to schools that i didnt really want to go to..
I applied on July 13th, but Itook my DAT on the 7th of August.
I am currently a senior at the University of Virginia majoring in Biology but I transferred from a community college on 2014.
My GPA before I transferred was 3.95. I finished one year at my university with a GPA of 3.86. So my final GPA when I applied was a 3.92 with a science GPA of 3.85.
I got a 21 on my DAT and i have about 200 hours of shadowing and 200 more of other extracurricular activities. I am also a TA for organic chemistry, but I couldn't put that on my application because I didnt know that i had the job when I applied.
I applied to VCU and Maryland. I got secondary from Maryland only and I haven't heard anything back from VCU..
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what's going on.. Im getting pretty desperate here..
Thank you

Im not sure why you are frustrated? You applied to two schools. I understand money is an issue, but its more expensive to apply to less schools, not get in, and reapply the next year to more schools. You need to apply to more schools.

Reactions: 1 user