No One Is Safe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tramadeezy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I need to know which company supported and I won’t use them again…

The fraud was in that they didn't. It was electroacupuncture.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
OMG I had a patient who was saving up $5000 to go to this clinic for stem cells. I wonder how that went.

Lack of info in article and links.

"The civil complaint, filed today, alleges An fraudulently obtained over $3.9 million from the Medicare and TRICARE programs by billing for the implantation of neurostimulator electrodes. These are surgical procedures usually requiring use of an operating room, and Medicare pays thousands of dollars for this procedure, according to the complaint.

The complaint alleges that neither An nor her clinic’s employees performed surgery. Instead, they allegedly applied inexpensive devices used for electro-acupuncture. This procedure involves inserting needles into patients’ ears with a neurostimulator taped behind the ears with an adhesive, according to the complaint.

The lawsuit alleges nurse practitioners working for An learned how to apply the devices by watching YouTube videos and participating in trainings with sales representatives. "

Reactions: 1 user

"The civil complaint, filed today, alleges An fraudulently obtained over $3.9 million from the Medicare and TRICARE programs by billing for the implantation of neurostimulator electrodes. These are surgical procedures usually requiring use of an operating room, and Medicare pays thousands of dollars for this procedure, according to the complaint.

The complaint alleges that neither An nor her clinic’s employees performed surgery. Instead, they allegedly applied inexpensive devices used for electro-acupuncture. This procedure involves inserting needles into patients’ ears with a neurostimulator taped behind the ears with an adhesive, according to the complaint.

The lawsuit alleges nurse practitioners working for An learned how to apply the devices by watching YouTube videos and participating in trainings with sales representatives. "
Is there a process for adding letters after your name for YouTube videos watched, or is it at the viewers discretion?

Is there a process for adding letters after your name for YouTube videos watched, or is it at the viewers discretion?

There are online nursing doctorates… so essentially, yes
Just get an unaccredited online degree, do an unaccredited residency, and an unaccredited fellowship. I can provide all of those to you after taking into account your life experiences and a $50 processing fee. PM me.