Non-U.S. grades/degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treetopper

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My apologies if this belongs in the WAMC thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows how the admissions looks at grades earned outside of the US?
I have a Psych Master's gos B+ which in no way corresponds to an American B. Anyone with insight into how this might be received?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It may be helpful to attach a brief (a few lines) explanation of the grading system and how it compares to the USA. There are organizations in the US that do equivalency assessment of foreign courses/degrees…BUT…if you aren't asked specifically for this, don't spend the money bc it can be expensive.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi ,
Thanks for replying , few universities suggested to get the degree evaluated and there are some organizations which do so (WES). However the real problem is to get your degree which had good two years of practical clinical training evaluated .There is no good way to get training evaluated . So for the time being I am not getting it done.