nothing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dastudentdoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying to submit my ranking and I need your help.
Of the following Texas medical schools, what can you tell me about the student life, student body and school environment, curriculum? And diversity of the school?
If you attend these schools please do chime in. I understand med school is chaotic but which schools seem to have students who can differentiate between medical school and life. Which school has students who seem to be able to enjoy themselves etc.
  1. UT Long
  2. El Paso school of medicine
  3. TCOM
  4. A&M COM
  5. McGovern
  6. Baylor
  7. UTSW
  8. UTMB
  9. Texas Tech HSC
Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Of the following Texas medical schools, what can you tell me about the student life, student body and school environment, curriculum? And diversity of the school?
If you attend these schools please do chime in. I understand med school is chaotic but which schools seem to have students who can differentiate between medical school and life. Which school has students who seem to be able to enjoy themselves etc.
  1. UT Long
  3. TCOM
  4. A&M COM
  5. McGovern
  6. Baylor
  7. UTSW
  8. UTMB
  9. Texas Tech HSC
Thank you in advance.
Shouldn't these questions have been addressed during the interview day?

Reactions: 1 users
  1. UT Long
  3. TCOM
  4. A&M COM
  5. McGovern
  6. Baylor
  7. UTSW
  8. UTMB
  9. Texas Tech HSC
Thank you in advance.

All of your answers can be found in each school-specific thread.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.