Nova Southeastern University Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueHens66

Class of 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just thought we could get to know each other better. I will be making a facebook group for us all to join. My name is Brett! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I will also be at NSU this coming fall. I am so excited about the program and looking forward to meeting all of you P1s. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm looking for a roommate when I go to Nova! I'm going to be a PI and I'm a 20 F . I'm originally from Miami but I want to live close to campus. Pm me if interested.

Hey I'm looking for a roommate when I go to Nova! I'm going to be a PI and I'm a 20 F . I'm originally from Miami but I want to live close to campus. Pm me if interested.

Hey, congratulations on getting accepted. I received my acceptance package from Nova today. I'm considering either dorming or having a roommate. I'm a 21-year-old male from Miami, but currently living in NY.

Is anyone attending the West Palm Beach campus?

Is anyone attending the West Palm Beach campus?
i was trying to decide between nova and shenandoah too! but i'm going with nova because its closer to home and cheaper. Even though I liked Shenandoah a lot too!

I'm looking for roommates too. I'm 22 and from orlando. I'm not sure if it's be better to live on or off campus....

i was trying to decide between nova and shenandoah too! but i'm going with nova because its closer to home and cheaper. Even though I liked Shenandoah a lot too!

I'm looking for roommates too. I'm 22 and from orlando. I'm not sure if it's be better to live on or off campus....

Are you going to be at the main campus in Ft. Lauderdale?

Hey guys! I'm 22 M, from Miami. And I'll be looking for a roommate since I plan on getting a place near campus. Anyone received anything after sending all the deposits?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys i'll be at NSU also in the fall. Fortunately i already live 5 min from the davie campus so don't need to find housing. I never even came across this forum. I was so used to checking the pre-pharmacy forum. Gotta remember thats over now. Well see you all in the fall.

Hey guys i'll be at NSU also in the fall. Fortunately i already live 5 min from the davie campus so don't need to find housing. I never even came across this forum. I was so used to checking the pre-pharmacy forum. Gotta remember thats over now. Well see you all in the fall.

Lucky you! :D

I just signed up for housing in the new graduate building (rolling hills)! i went to ft lauderdale this week to check out apartments and dorms. After comparing a few different places, I decided to try out the dorms the first year. They're still being built, but they look really nice!

I recently reserved a space for the cultural living center dorms that are directly on campus. Now, I just have to take care of sending my immunizations to the office of residential life and housing.

I recently reserved a space for the cultural living center dorms that are directly on campus. Now, I just have to take care of sending my immunizations to the office of residential life and housing.

When did you get a letter concerning housing and immunizations?

When did you get a letter concerning housing and immunizations?

Hi, BlueHens. I never received any letter or any pertinent information regarding housing and immunizations. No feedback from Nova since I received my acceptance letter in early March. I simply checked out the requirements to live on campus as a doctoral graduate student and one of requirements is sending proof of immunizations. If you visit the COP webpage, click on student services link and on the left panel, you will have a variety of links from which to choose...from housing to immunizations to dress code, etc...

Hi, BlueHens. I never received any letter or any pertinent information regarding housing and immunizations. No feedback from Nova since I received my acceptance letter in early March. I simply checked out the requirements to live on campus as a doctoral graduate student and one of requirements is sending proof of immunizations. If you visit the COP webpage, click on student services link and on the left panel, you will have a variety of links from which to choose...from housing to immunizations to dress code, etc...

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not living on campus but I wonder if they will still need my immunization records.

Hi guys,

I paid the deposit for Nova last week and so excited to move to Palm beach gardens.

I'm a 24-female student at NOVA Pharm program in Palm Beach Garden.

Looking for a fellow female student to share my spacious 2 bed-2 bath apartment at Garden East Appt complex.

This unit are:
- very nice with a beautiful lake view.
- within walking distance to school ( 5 mins to NOVA on RCA Blvd).
- pretty much empty during the day, because I spend most of my time in school.
- washer and dryer are in the kitchen.
- have a unique floor plan, the two bed-bath sets are on each side, with the living room and kitchen in between.

I am married, but my husband does not live here with me. He is going to Nova main campus, and he stays in Davie.

I'm very easy to deal with and very reasonable. I am very neat and clean, don't drink nor do drug so my roommate must be the same. You must show me proof of drug test.

I pay for utilities such as water, sewer, trash, electrics, basic cable tv, internet and local phone line...I will also provide a wireless home network with a shared printer for you.

I prefer the roommate also goes to Nova, or other colleges, as I like my room to be a studying environment. I also don't want to have any party at the place. There is a common area in the complex where you can held a party for as much as 50 people. There is also a pool and a gym for tenants.

The manager requires the roommate to be on the 12 month lease. We will be moving in on August 2nd, right before orientation.

Ask for Ms Le.
010100011508010410200806148400f4aae40f9784c50079f8.jpg
010104011501010201200806144ebaa05443031d756c00023d.jpg
0101030104090116042008061423668d6d3feac88f23005963.jpg

2750 Rio Vista blvd , palm beach gardens,FL

600$/month with paid utilities.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm 24/female and I am attending the West Palm Beach Campus for Pharmacy. I am Class of 2011 and I am looking for a female roommate, preferably another NSU student. I have a clean and new 2/2 in the apartment complex Garden's East and I really like living here. There are two pools and two gyms. I have a pond view from the balcony and it is 5 minutes from campus (comes in handy when you sleep late). The rent is about $600 and we'd split electric and internet. I study a lot during the week and you will be doing the same as a P1 (or should be, heehee). I am easy going, like to have fun and neat. I have a couch and a dining table and a television but there is room for other stuff...coffee table, etc...if you want to bring along but not necessary. I prefer a non-smoker. Overall, I just want a considerate roommate to share the graduate school experience with. I like to cook too, if that entices anyone. Give me a call: Jessica @ 305-720-3619 Move in: ASAP!

Congrats on those of you who have been accepted. I am also Student Government Secretary @ the West Palm Beach campus so I may be seeing some of you in West Palm for orientation. Take care!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say congrats to everyone on their acceptance to NSU! It's a great school, and as a VERY recent alumnus, I can say it is an excellent program. Enjoy your 4 years in pharm school... they fly by! :)

Stephen

Hi, I will be moving to West Palm Beach for the Fall to go to the pharmacy school and I am looking for a roommate. Anyone need one, email me [email protected]

Hi!! Just wondering if anyone could tell me how they like NOVA so far??? I was just accepted for 2009 admission! Also what kind of living arrangements are available over there (in Fort Lauderdale)...I am married. Thanks!!! :D