Number of Anesthesiologists, AAs, and CRNAs by graduation year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I never voiced an opinion either way about the concept of income inequality. So ok, cool for you.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "this domain area".

Members don't see this ad.

I really like blade's posts. I learn a lot from him. I appreciate that he takes the time to write informative answers to many queries on this board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Ok but the real question is how do we fix this? CRNA's are getting extremely overpaid. What can be done about it?

Cmon AlphaBeta.. In the supervised ACT environment I, for example, work in, there can be up to six physician anesthesiologists for every eight ORs, of which are staffed with CRNAs. Good, or bad, any the provider.
Sorry...but you can't tell me that isn't money wasted. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

As the economic data suggest, the focus and intensity that many young women bring to their careers can diminish as they age and take on more responsibility outside of the workplace. The survey findings illustrate some of the specific challenges women face in accommodating the demands of work and family.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/12/11/on-pay-gap-millennial-women-near-parity-for-now/

Outside of a threatened partnership, a female anesthesiologist that has aged, and seasoned well, I'm sure, will still have great value in the late years, even if they need to be rolled to the OR.
That goes for anybody in this profession...provided one still keeps their faculties.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile