NWWmbers is WWiwwains - A Bastardy WildZenge Production (Sign-Ups CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Y'all hyped for roles tomorrow evening?? :heckyeah:
Ball Rolling GIF

Wow SDN. Way to break your own gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Excuse me?
Not the Michigan game, Ski.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not the Michigan game, Ski.
Then why call it “the Michigan game” when it wasn’t Michigan-themed and just that 2 of 4 mods were from MI and there was an ACTUAL Michigan game?

I'm respectfully offended that the name of great state of Michigan is being maligned with a bastard game. Sounds more like an Ohio thing tbh.

But most importantly I need to ask...

What on earth is a wwiwwain?

I have resisted asking this for awhile now but I must know.

Then why call it “the Michigan game” when it wasn’t Michigan-themed and just that 2 of 4 mods were from MI and there was an ACTUAL Michigan game?
I didn't call it "the Michigan game"
I called it "The Michigan Screwjob" because that is how @Dr. ForgotToFlush refers to it, because it was a screwy bastard game made mostly by AM, who is from Michigan.

I'm respectfully offended that the name of great state of Michigan is being maligned with a bastard game. Sounds more like an Ohio thing tbh.

But most importantly I need to ask...

What on earth is a wwiwwain?

I have resisted asking this for awhile now but I must know.
Numbers is Villains

NWWmbers is WWiwwains

The AM Screwjob would be a much less confusing title 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well take that up with Flushy Ski, I don't think anyone else here thought I was referring to the Michigan game. I don't understand why you're worked up about it when I already explained the background lol

Members don't see this ad :)
FINAL ROSTER

Players
1. AM
utc. shorty
3. PSV
4. Fluff
5. Truenamer
6. genny
7. Vis
8. April
9. alley
touching grass. Santy
#1. Mel
pumpkin spice. Clem
>. Nate
#4: I'm always number 4, DVMD
14. Sporty
15. Samac
16. Barks
17. SAR
18. JustPaws
19. MKG
20. Lawpy

Tots
1. Worthless Oxygen

Roles will go out tonight! Game will open tonight!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
btw mkg is outted

some wolf partner proxied her signup for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I panicked realizing I’d forgotten about this and that the game was supposed to be open today and that I was 5 pages behind or something
Shew

• Care
I panicked realizing I’d forgotten about this and that the game was supposed to be open today and that I was 5 pages behind or something
Shew
Yeah I've gotten out of the habit of checking, so when I remembered that I had signed up for a game I ran to SDN only to find that it's starting tonight.

Lucky lucky

Me too, I wasn’t getting notifications for a few days now, glad I checked yesterday!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I’m gonna be asleep before the thread opens arent i

• Care
I wish you luck but
There is no god
Just sell your soul to Nick Saban and call it a day
Clemson lost to South Carolina 31-30
The 40 game home win streak is lost, UGA now holds the longest at home win streak
8 year palmetto bowl win streak went poof
Our top 10 ranking will be gone on monday
I am in pain
Amen
But that Michigan vs tOSU game though... No horse in that race. Just a wholly entertaining game to watch

Reactions: 1 user
But that Michigan vs tOSU game though... No horse in that race. Just a wholly entertaining game to watch
While I didn’t get to see any of that game, it’s always fun when tOSU loses. But I’d rather have my tigers do well 🥲

• Care
Literally me with anything non-hockey and having no idea what sport is even being talked

Game Time Go Sports GIF by StickerGiant
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PATRICE BERGERON?

While I didn’t get to see any of that game, it’s always fun when tOSU loses. But I’d rather have my tigers do well 🥲
tOSU got it bad. Michigan steamrolled them in the second half. There was a 70 yard touchdown pass and a 75 yard then 86 yard touchdown.
Great game to watch.

• Love