NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
687474703a2f2f7374617469632e74756d626c722e636f6d2f376b6f6a7761622f6a366d6d35647868622f6679707832302e676966

[static]
[high-pitched beeping]​
[static]​

Incoming transmission

Captain...we have...[garbled voice]...and rerouting...meet you...45.3 [static] 65 [static] .... apprehended by the galactic [squeeeeeeal] ... of the essence ...36 hours...infiltrated...

Transmission file corrupted. Data lost.

The Captain cut off the radio with an exasperated flick of his wrist. Half the crew had left on a scouting mission, and this was the first he'd heard from them in at least 6 days. He couldn't make heads or tails of their message.

He bounced the coin in his hand between his fingers. 36 hours. Whatever was happening, they didn't have long to figure it out.

Table of Contents

Day 1 Firing Squad - Lawpy is Dead
Day 1 More Bloodshed - shorty Ded
Mod Announcement - Extended Thanksgiving Cycles
Day 1 - Final Tally - Writeup (vissy dead)
Night 1 (mkg, True, and samac dead)
Day 2 - Final Tally - Writeup (Paws dead)
Night 2 (DVMD and fluff dead, True alive)
Day 3 - Finalish Tally - Writeup (Mel dead)
Night 3 Stumping (genny)
Night 3 (Barks and AM dead)
Day 4 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 4 - Stickered
Day 5 - Final Tally - Writeup
Night 5 - Game End

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Rules
1. Remember this is a game and is meant to be fun. We will not tolerate personal attacks against other players. Think before you post. Things can get heated, but keep it to accusations and rebuttals about this game.

2. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and role PMs.

3. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option this game, probably. Ties will be broken...somehow.

4. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle.

4. Subs may be available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also, mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and writeup.

9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.

It is now Day 1. Vote closes at 10pm EST TUESDAY 11/22/22.

We will also have an extended cycle for Thanksgiving. Days will generally be 36 hours long thereafter.

21 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
utc. @supershorty
3. @potentialsheltervet
4. @justafluff
5. @Truenamer
6. @genny
7. @Viscernable
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @alleycat03
touching grass. @Santygrass
#1. @Melchizedek
pumpkin spice. @Clem J
>. @NateTheLesser
#4: I'm always number 4. @DVMDream
14. @SportPonies
15. @samac
16. @Barkley13
17. @SARdoghandler
18. @JustPaws
19. @mkg323
20. @Lawpy

Tots
1. @WorthlessOxygen

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
~Interlude~

Let's talk about cheese. Now, as you all probably know, different cheeses need to be aged for different amounts of time. A good mild cheddar can take up to 3 years to age properly. Provolone reaches peak sharpness at 4 weeks. And parmesan needs, I don't know. Maybe 2 days.

No matter how long it is aged, cheese is just great. Most people love cheese. And there are so many options, sometimes it is really hard to choose.

But you know what feels right, at this exact moment? Swiss.

MULTIPLE SHOTS RING OUT!!!

@Lawpy, who was the village seer

It is still Day 1.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Scum literally flexing on no-scoping Lawpy. Thanks Obama.

• Haha
I dont know what happened. It seems someone was shot. I'll hardclaim that. Yes.

I hated them

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I think everyone had a gun with unlimited shots to Lawpy. I actually didnt shoot them, so I hate the people who shooted them .

Between who is active rn its a Lawpy murderer. I hate them

• Care
  • Hmm
Dont noticing Lawpy is worse than killing them.
I hate that

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users