NYIT vs University of Mary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppzh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently NYIT is more expensive, but it has less credits. University of Mary ( it is in ND, for those who never heard it before) has 125 credits, among them there is a 5 hour course "leadership..." which I think it a completely waste of time for PT students. Several days ago I have decided to go to UOM as it is a lot cheaper, but I still feel I might have made the wrong decision.

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview at NYIT and I was rejected. In hindsight I am glad because I didnt like that place that much. First the building is kind of run down and the area is gloomy. Second they dont have any housing option, and finally the staff was not all that friendly. However, the current students in the program who I spoke with were very satisfied. I have 2 friends who go to med school at NYIT and their feedback isn't too great either. Its not the worst place, but maybe I am a little biased because they rejected me.