NYS Exam Dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reiyaku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know approximate exam dates for the different exams, either based on past experiences, or just if you happen to know the schedule?

Compounding seems to be twice a year in Jan and May/June. From what I read elsewhere, the NAPLEX is pretty much offered year round? What about MPJE/Law?

The reason I'm asking is because I've been summoned for jury duty and have postponed it multiple times now since I've been in school. The last letter I received stated I had Jury Duty on Jan 4th, which is when the compounding test was. I went to the office to request a postponement and they pretty much told me that I couldn't. "Why did you schedule jury duty if you knew you had this test?" It's not like I knew when the test was when I postponed it last time -- they don't announce the test date until ~2 months beforehand. So basically I need to write them a letter explaining why I didn't show up and hope that they'll let me postpone it one final time until I'm done with school and done with the tests. So, I'm requesting an estimate of when the exam dates are, so that I don't end up postponing it and have my jury duty summon end up right being around test time, and have to try to somehow postpone it again.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.