Nyu advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rns

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's discuss about nyu advanced standing applications...any body received any updates?

Members don't see this ad.

cant really find any information on it, how many years is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
cant really find any information on it, how many years is it?
It says 27 months on caapid page..did you all got email to submit application fee?

I think everyone who applied got email to submit application fee

well,everyone who applied got email to submit application fee
1jY6yOa

i received the "application complete and under review" mail today.

Any idea... when NYU will start sending invites and how many seats they have this year

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea... when NYU will start sending invites and how many seats they have this year
Ivs vl b out by January end..regarding seats nobody is sure..I believe it should b 15

Hi everyone,

I did submitted my caapid on dec 10 , still I didn,t hear anything from nyu .....did anyone experience the same.

thanks

Hi everyone,

I did submitted my caapid on dec 10 , still I didn,t hear anything from nyu .....did anyone experience the same.

thanks
They started on 15th December. How did you apply on 10th

No NYU started accepting applications from December 7th. Please check it.

Any updates on when interviews might possibly be conducted?

Any updates? Anyone??
It is a lot quieter than i expected. I thought this program was supposed to begin in may. I dont see how there is enough time to get a class together

got info that ivs will be send out late in feb or march 1st week.

Thanks a lot for reply .. Hope we get update soon. Fingers crossed

They dont have bench test. Their interviews will be in late march or April. And i think they are going to give more preference who are US citizens or permanent residents since they wont have time for student visa process.

They dont have bench test. Their interviews will be in late march or April. And i think they are going to give more preference who are US citizens or permanent residents since they wont have time for student visa process.
Have you applied to NYU?

Last year they didnt had traditional bench exam but they had to prepare cavity outline on dentsim simulator.

No updates so far. I mean students will have very little time to complete the visa process. Any idea when they started classes last year? Maybe they are going to follow the same schedule as for last year.

NYU is still figuring out the exact number of vacancies they will have this year. With their given range, let's hope for the best.

Can anyone provide info about what was asked in the bench exam at nyu?
Also when did the classes start last year?

I wish I did!
I guess they have not started sending out invitations yet.

I wish I did!
I guess they have not started sending out invitations yet.
Does anyone know when where the ivs out last year. ? It's long wait already..

Does anyone know when where the ivs out last year. ? It's long wait already..
I guess ivs were sent out in march end and held in april

Yes there is a bench test. Atleast there was one last year I understand.

No news yet..if anybody invited pls post