NYU Dental School Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guorx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
There is a great studio available now for dental student in NYU.
A graduate dental student sublet a studio in 460 2nd Avenue, New York, NY10016
Five-minute walking to dental school of NYU
Kips Bay Court, a lot dental students living there
Rent is about 2100, pay 12 months and get 1 month free
Get $50 electric fee rebate every month

If you are interested, email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 978-761-3688

Boy, $2100 per month rental is truly a killer!

Members don't see this ad :)
This a studio in NYC. If you live with roommates around dental school of NYU, You have to pay at least $1500 for your rent.

Dude, I live in your building and I pay under 1200 for my own room, and it's not a convert!

If you're going to NYU, find some roommates (I suggest using your class's facebook page) and get a place together. You'll save yourself a ton of money.

There is a great studio available now for dental student in NYU.
A graduate dental student sublet a studio in 460 2nd Avenue, New York, NY10016
Five-minute walking to dental school of NYU
Kips Bay Court, a lot dental students living there
Rent is about 2100, pay 12 months and get 1 month free
Get $50 electric fee rebate every month

If you are interested, email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 978-761-3688

Good lord... $2100/mo + NYU's tuition = :spam: for the next 4 years

My 2 roommates and I found a 3 bedroom for 2,000. Don't get ripped off, there are good deals out there, you just have to find them.

please, $2100 is just ridiculous.

Boy am I glad I turned down my offer for NYU!
I'm paying 900$ for a SWEET 2 bedroom condo in Las Vegas!!!!

Boy am I glad I turned down my offer for NYU!
I'm paying 900$ for a SWEET 2 bedroom condo in Las Vegas!!!!

You're also prancing around in the desert with a bunch of fake-breasted strippers, drug dealers, degenerates, gambling addicts, and 20/30-somethings who think they're going to re-create a fairly mediocre movie (The Hangover...duh).

New York (specifically the NYU area) has the best culture, food, entertainment, and overall general experience of any place in the world. Everything at your fingertips at any time of day.

KoughDai aka "Da Princess"

You're also prancing around in the desert with a bunch of fake-breasted strippers, drug dealers, degenerates, gambling addicts, and 20/30-somethings who think they're going to re-create a fairly mediocre movie (The Hangover...duh).

New York (specifically the NYU area) has the best culture, food, entertainment, and overall general experience of any place in the world. Everything at your fingertips at any time of day.

owned.jpg

and yet none of that is worth 2100$/month specially when I'm on a student budget! I rather take out a smaller loan, pay it off faster, so I can start making some real money that I can then use to enjoy all of what you mentioned.

and yet none of that is worth 2100$/month specially when I'm on a student budget! I rather take out a smaller loan, pay it off faster, so I can start making some real money that I can then use to enjoy all of what you mentioned.

agree :D

What the fu.ck is the point of you trolling on this thread then?

Right, you're bitter cause NYU rejected your sorry ass.

Get over it, nobody cares about your yappin and nobody will.

I do agree with you completely on one thing - how glad we won't be seeing you at NYU.

:soexcited:

What the fu.ck is the point of you trolling on this thread then?

Right, you're bitter cause NYU rejected your sorry ass.

Get over it, nobody cares about your yappin and nobody will.

I do agree with you completely on one thing - how glad we won't be seeing you at NYU.

:soexcited:

haha! If you're representative of the culture in NYC I have no regret for turning down NYU's offer :laugh:
Welcome to my ignore list buddy ;)

that only matters if you are planning to live like a dentist as a dental student.