NYU interview invitation - 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
on 5th nov i suppose.......!!!!
i dont think tht 88 has been pretty gud for me:scared:.. i think i have to think about part 2 now,,,:confused:
no yaar keep ur hope alive..........
wil gettttttttttttttt d iv call soon
we both are in a same condiion n will make ittttttttttt for sure

Members don't see this ad.

One more week of waiting game begins.... :D
Let's hope we get IV call during this week. :xf:

@hydentist: all the best to all of us, i m too in for wait for the i.v call:thumbup::xf:
:):):):)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i guess thurs r generally the interview call day of nyu..

so lets see whats in store for this week..

all the best who r with me in this long waiting line .....:thumbup:

never loose hope ...its not the ending rather just a beginning....:oops:

Hello everyone....i got iv on monday...and i scheduled it for 16th feb....email said that i hv to choose date between 26th jan to 25th feb....
My stats r 87/3.06/101 and i am reapplicant and waitlisted last year.....anyone else scheduled for 16th.....

Best luck to everyone...Hope others make it soon........:thumbup:

@ dentalent, congratulations

Good to know that at least some people are getting calls. raising the hopes of others. :xf:

hi all...I also got interview call. i have scheduled for 16 feb...
My scores are 85/3.22/100, master's GPA 3.8, 1 year observeship experience in us.
good luck to all who r waiting :thumbup:

hi all...I also got interview call. i have scheduled for 16 feb...
My scores are 85/3.22/100, master's GPA 3.8, 1 year observeship experience in us.
good luck to all who r waiting :thumbup:

Congratulations, Can you tell us when did u receive the IV invite e-mail. Also, when did u apply ?

Congratulations, Can you tell us when did u receive the IV invite e-mail. Also, when did u apply ?

Thank you..
actually i am a re-applicant and last year i got waiting list...i got my iv call last tuesday..n don't worry u all will definitely get the call..good luck.

Hello everyone....i got iv on monday...and i scheduled it for 16th feb....email said that i hv to choose date between 26th jan to 25th feb....
My stats r 87/3.06/101 and i am reapplicant and waitlisted last year.....anyone else scheduled for 16th.....

Best luck to everyone...Hope others make it soon........:thumbup:

hi dentalent
i have got the iv on 16 feb too. in my email they gave me the choice between 19 jan to 26 fab. but I called up little late on 2feb so no dates were aviliable before 16 feb so i booked on that date.my profile is nbde 90%,Gpa 3.23 ,toefl 90 .if u don't mind lets talk. mail me ur mob number on [email protected] will call you.

nyu is till sending iv so who all are waiting will get the call soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
on 5th nov i suppose.......!!!!
i dont think tht 88 has been pretty gud for me:scared:.. i think i have to think about part 2 now,,,:confused:

88% is really good...people are getting call with 84- 85 % too...so just wait u will surely get the call

88% is really good...people are getting call with 84- 85 % too...so just wait u will surely get the call

yes you r rt kim kim...
88 is really a good score..feelgood just keep ypur hope alive u will definitely get a call soon!!!!!!!

good luck to all who got the interview call..and to those who are still waiting!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:
If you need to know any info regarding interview send me a pm!!

hi friends..yesterday was my interview at nyu...its a super school...!!i really liked it.everyone is really helpful.we were around 12 candidates.they said results can be expected in 2 to 3 wks...the interview was very relaxing and casual..all the best to all who are waiting and also to those who have their interview soon...:love:

hi friends..yesterday was my interview at nyu...its a super school...!!i really liked it.everyone is really helpful.we were around 12 candidates.they said results can be expected in 2 to 3 wks...the interview was very relaxing and casual..all the best to all who are waiting and also to those who have their interview soon...:love:

hi
My interview is on 16 feb at nyucd..can u plz tell me the questions they asked..

hey thanx a lot. lets hope for the best. gud luck to u and everyone who has interview...:thumbup:

hi guys,

i have my nyu interview on 8th february......anyone else on the same date?? i am confused since they usually take interviews in tuesday and thursday, but 8th is a monday........so if any one else has it on the same date, pls post it......thanks.................and best of luck to all.

hi guys,

i have my nyu interview on 8th february......anyone else on the same date?? i am confused since they usually take interviews in tuesday and thursday, but 8th is a monday........so if any one else has it on the same date, pls post it......thanks.................and best of luck to all.

Don't worry docmhv..I know one person who has interview on 8th feb too..so u r fine...

hi kim kim. my interview is also on 16th feb. can u plz tell me how r u preparing for it, or can we discuss questions they ask??

hi guys,

Even i heard from a guy who have interview on friday....n also heard that for two weeks NYU taking interview on mon,tue,thu and fri......so its alright...nothing to worry....

Even i heard from a guy who have interview on friday....n also heard that for two weeks NYU taking interview on mon,tue,thu and fri......so its alright...nothing to worry....

thanks dentalent.......relieves me a bit....:xf:

@docmhv

you got IV at BU as well, if given a preference which school 'll u chose??

good luck for interview

hi guys,

Interesting....U r right...I know NYU conducts interviews on tuesdays and thursdays only!..But on special occasions..They conduct interviews on fridays as well..especially for the regular 4 year students!!!..Never heard of a Monday interview!!!!:smuggrin:
good luck!:thumbup:

I like to know after how long do you tend to hear for an interview from the colleges.I applied to BU and still havent heard from them.I applied three weeks ago.Please someone reply to this.Thanks in advance.

If nyu is done with i/v or there is any hope. so worried:(

If nyu is done with i/v or there is any hope. so worried:(

NYU told that they will conduct inteview upto march end...and even last year they invited people for interview until first week of april so dont loose hope...best luck...:thumbup:

any iv call today??????????????????/////

it`s really frustratin guys..when will nyu give me a call???:mad:
:mad::mad: my score is 88 ndi dnt hv anythn in my hands rite now:(

im in the same boat too...got an 89...still no call :(

im in the same boat too...got an 89...still no call :(

I am also sailing in the same boat,but hope for the best,they told they will interview till march.
all the best for all of us waiting for interviews
maiya

i am wit u guys...... 88 score bt no iv call till yet
best of luck to all.....
will get it soon

it is really frustrating guys .i also have a score 88+ and no call so far .i applied so early in august thro caapid

Last edited:
no yaar no iv call...
i don know whats going on..........:mad::mad::xf:

starting from 9 till 5 in d evening i keep on checkin my email box:mad: wen is it gonna end friends??:confused:

hey guys
i am in the same boat as you all are ,waiting for an interview call. my stats are 89 part-1,83 part-2,toefl-105 but low gpa -2.87. i am volunteering for past one year as a dental assistant and have 1 year experience working as a dentist in india.do i have a chance for an interview with nyu? i m kind of frustrated with the long wait ....

Hi Guys,

I am with you too...with stats 91/114/3.78

Dont know when this waiting will end........

hey fido
yes i applied with boston too.. i guess my low gpa is what
's biting me...:(ca'nt think of anything else to do else than waiting and praying..

hey bdds girl ,
ur stats r real good....im sure ull get a call soon....i think it's coz we applied late ...u applied in dec rite ? i applied in nov...so i guess thats we have to wait longer... but hopefully the wait will be fruitful.. just have faith i guess !

I too applied in November but no news yet.This wait is killing.I hope we all get an invitation soon

ur stats r really good,did u apply smwhr else and did uu get any cal 4m othr univ..

Hey Tania,

No i received my result on 25th of December....So I could not apply to any other university because I was late for all of them.....So I applied only to NYU, BU and University of Colorado.....But no call from any of them.....It is really very brutal wait.......