NYUCD Housing assignment???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alizekel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for a Hall/Roommate assignment from NYU??? Weren't assignments supposed to be posted on Aug. 1st? Nothing on the housing website's 'Status Check' yet...

Anybody have some info? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi..
yeah i know exactly what you mean..i've been trying to find my status since aug. 1st...they keep telling me the website is going to be updated the following week...i've been calling them every four days..asking them why i can't check out my status..

and about the a letter with the housing status being mailed during the 1st week of aug. that hasn't come in yet either..

its been soo frustrating..cuz i really need to and want to know where exactly and what type of room i'll be in..especially since i'm coming from out of state..

its such a relief to know that i'm not the only one who was having such a tough time with the housing status check..

hopefully...before orientation..and oh yeah..there's a mistake on the website..we can check into our places on the 22nd of aug..instead of the 28th of aug.

=)
see ya around!

hello,
I got my housing assignment for 26th st about ten days ago. I checked the housing status website last week but couldn't get any info off of it. If you guys don't hear from them by monday, I would give the housing office a call and make sure they didn't forget to mail your assignment to you. (my roomie is from far away and got her assignment last week). I was really confused when the letter said we couldn't move in until aug 28th. but I called the manager of 26th st and she said 1st year dental students are allowed to move in on the 22nd and to be 100% sure we can move in to call the school and make sure we are on the list that was submitted to the housing office for early move in. good luck, looking forward to meeting you guys!