O-ChemII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socal78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to get in to my O-Chem II class yesterday, the professor wouldn't add me because of the lack of laboratory lockers. I was planning on taking the MCAT in April, do you think i could teach myself the material covered in II for the MCAT? Now I have to wait until summer to finish the series....ahh so frustrating!!

Members don't see this ad.

socal78 said:
I wasn't able to get in to my O-Chem II class yesterday, the professor wouldn't add me because of the lack of laboratory lockers. I was planning on taking the MCAT in April, do you think i could teach myself the material covered in II for the MCAT? Now I have to wait until summer to finish the series....ahh so frustrating!!

I think if you were really solid in O-chem I its doable. I would liken it to in Ochem I you learn the alphabet and language, in II you learn to write sentences grammar. Why not just audit the class? At my post-bac school lab and lecture were totally separate, many people taking lab at a later time.