**Official 2016 JSGMESB Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I do have an issue with them trying to bring their full service hospitals more in line with community costs and staffing without accounting for the inexperience or frequent turnover of our providers and nurses.

When I started as an attending the emergency department in 2013, we had 48 hours of coverage each day, and I worked 12 12-hour shifts a month. Thanks to all of our turnover and deployments, we're now down to 36 hours of coverage a day, and I work 14-15 12-hour shifts a month. During this time, we have increased our patient load, and I am still responsible for coming in on my off days to learn about why I shouldn't rape my co-workers and why I shouldn't beat my wife. I have 201 days to go on active duty and I eagerly await the day I can drive off base for the last time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone willing to PM me a copy of the 2016 Navy GME selection sheet. I'm fine with a copy which has all the names removed. Trying to get a feel for the status of Navy GME.

Reactions: 1 user