***Official April 2006 Score Release Countdown Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gujuDoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the continuing spirit of the tradition started last year, we will hold this as your official countdown til score release thread. You can use this as a countdown, but may also post in here general conversation if you are just going insane over this wait. Also, this may not be an exact of when the scores will come out, but we don't know how many days before the official 60 days are over they will come out. Last year, they came out around June 15th at 10pm. But this will give us a rough approximation.

Ok, let the fun begin.........

59 days and counting........

Lets pray for all of you and for my very best roommate, and two of my other bestest friends. :D May all come with good news in the following two months.

This is for the neurotic ones who just need somewhere to vent their frustration over the wait. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LifetimeDoc said:
What are you talking about? I got my score on the 12th/13th as promised. I got a 43, didn't you? :D

Hmm...I just got mine... I wonder what took so long?

CptCrunch said:
Everyone, the MCAT page says scores will be available on June 20th.

8whxf6.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
CheerfulEnergy said:
MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

What would you like to do? (instructions)

1. get my MCAT scores
2. go on vacation
3. get my MCAT scores
4. read a really good book
5. get my MCAT scores
6. eat at the Melting Pot
7. get my MCAT scores so that I stop thinking about getting my MCAT scores
;)

do you live in C-bus? I agree with you!

Did they mail out scores today? I heard that and if that is the case won't we get them at different times? :eek:

you should check out the april thread, but no one really knows, honestly it can be released anywhere today until the midnight of the 20th. Realistically they will be releasing scores on the 20th, and probably in the afternoon/evening. Seeing that they are still rushing to finish up scores, and verification, odds are, they'll need all the time they can get, and will probably release it sometime late afternoon or evening of the 20th. but who knows, maybe the AAMC will actually aim to please and surprise everyone pleasantly for once

EddieIndy said:
I got mine of the 7th... It was mailed to me by accident and the scores were written in cursive...

Did a white owl deliver it to you? With a return address of Hogworts, perhaps?

BradenDO said:
Did a white owl deliver it to you? With a return address of Hogworts, perhaps?

Oooh, I just had an idea! Is anyone here a psych major or counselor? We could set up a counseling thread for when the scores come out and we could get free service! :laugh:

LifetimeDoc said:
LOL, anybody notice it's a "reproduction" (aka photocopy) of the actual fax-copy used in the movie? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why didn't he go to med school? Does it say in the movie? I haven't seen it since it first came out

BradenDO said:
Why didn't he go to med school? Does it say in the movie? I haven't seen it since it first came out

I forgot but i think he really wanted to go into nursing...props to him, he followed his dreams despite the crap that people will put you through. but actually, you dont need MCAT for nursing school right?

braluk said:
I forgot but i think he really wanted to go into nursing...props to him, he followed his dreams despite the crap that people will put you through. but actually, you dont need MCAT for nursing school right?

im sorry, but being a nurse is not fun, in my opinion, what a fool Focker is

braluk said:

Right, but I'm sure if you showed them a score like that you'd get accepted in a flash!

that's very true, but then you would get bitched out by doctors your whole life

lol yeah. he really wanted to be a nurse. how much do nurses get paid? theyre certainly probably not getting paid worth their time for all the crapwork they have to do

rajad10 said:
that's very true, but then you would get bitched out by doctors your whole life

Yes, very true...which is sad because the good nurses usually *save* the doctors butt occasionally!

BradenDO said:
Yes, very true...which is sad because the good nurses usually *save* the doctors butt occasionally!

We're not going to bitch at the nurses, riiiiight?

braluk said:
haha you replied to your own post, you self-replying b@stard! lol jp. no mommy we will not bitch at the nurses :)

You just made me choke on my sandwich! I hatechoo!

:laugh: J/k!!...about the hating you part :p

BradenDO said:
We're not going to bitch at the nurses, riiiiight?

Hear hear! As everyone might hate to admit it, the nurses have to know and do just as much work (and usually more!) than the doctors have to do. AND they get pushed around by everyone too :( . They have to do all the preparatory work just to have a doctor come in and wave his/her magical hands for five minutes.

But the plus side, they get to work with the patients the most and spend the most time with them.

Hooray for nurses! They make the world go round! :love: :love: :love:

guys i just checked the mcat website and they have this big ass message saying that the scores are coming on the 20th
http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/start.htm
i think they have been checking this thread and saw that people were asking for this message long time ago so at least we dont have to check THx 20 times a day now we are sure its on the 20th

Mr. Focker wanted to go to Nursing schools so he could have more patient contact:) I think I need to rent that this weekend, I forgot how funny that movie was.

Anyone for nachos..................?

NACHO LIBRE

palidaddy said:
guys i just checked the mcat website and they have this big ass message saying that the scores are coming on the 20th
i think they have been checking this thread and saw that people were asking for this message long time ago so at least we dont have to check THx 20 times a day now we are sure its on the 20th

:thumbup:

palidaddy said:
Do you have any idea how many times this has been posted already? :laugh:

palidaddy said:

Wow, that is like brand new information! Thanks!