Official Interview Thread c/o 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Emiloo4

UF CVM 2016
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because I can't wait for good news and know a few schools kick off interviews in a few weeks :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Gosh, you got me all confused... I am like Emiloo got an interview... what?:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Atlantic Veterinary College:

Auburn:

Florida:

Glasgow:

Guelph:

Illinois:

Iowa State:

KSU:

LSU:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Ohio State:

Oklahoma State University:

Oregon State University:

Penn:

Purdue:

Ross University:

Royal Veterinary College:

St. George's University:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

UC Davis:

University of Calgary:

VMRCVM:

Washington State University:

Western:

Omg, I seriously just had a mini heart attack seeing this thread title!!
I'm not anticipating hearing anything until late November- Mizzou or late Feb.- Tennessee.. :xf: :luck:

I'm not anticipating hearing anything until late November- Mizzou or late Feb.- Tennessee.. :xf: :luck:

:laugh: my bad everyone. I was just anxious and procrastinating and wanted to make sure it was here! FL does November interviews for some people (DON'T let that make any of you anxious... it's a select few) so I wanted the thread to be here. :D

Gosh, you got me all confused... I am like Emiloo got an interview... what?:laugh:

:laugh: I almost fell out of my chair! I was like, DANG Emiloo, they already know that they want you!! :thumbup:

I think Emiloo is more excited than the current applicants... :laugh:

:oops: I feel like I can actually enjoy the process this year instead of obsessing over when my name will get to appear on threads :cool:

I appreciate how prepared/excited you are! It feels like December/January is so far away..

Had a slight panic also!

ISU's first interviews are November 10/11 and the websites says they inform 3-4 weeks in advance. Which would be next weekend at the earliest, but still...

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking back at the 2016 interview thread ! It seems like there were way more of y'all than 2017ers !

Maybe I need to stay off SDN for a while. This is way too much stress.

:( I didn't want this to bring on stress. Take it down, Dyachei!! It's stressing out our Abners :(

Had a slight panic also!

ISU's first interviews are November 10/11 and the websites says they inform 3-4 weeks in advance. Which would be next weekend at the earliest, but still...

I think that the first interviews are for IS and contract (not NE residents) only though so people shouldn't fret if they aren't hearing that early.

And I can always slip in UF admissions and put a big "accepted" stamp on your file ;)
(Because I'm sure that's how they do it :rolleyes: )

I think that the first interviews are for IS and contract (not NE residents) only though so people shouldn't fret if they aren't hearing that early.

That's what I was guessing since IA residents had everything due a month earlier. Still going to fret a tiny bit though.

Yeah, I was hoping to hear from Ohio this week ish since that's when they started sending out invites last year, but with all the extra applicants it might not happen.

My heart literally exploded when I saw this thread. don't do me like that!!!

Now that I'm a little recovered, no one's allowed to get interview invites without me... kay? :nod:

Yeah, I was hoping to hear from Ohio this week ish since that's when they started sending out invites last year, but with all the extra applicants it might not happen.

Wasn't their supplemental different this year also, in that it was possible to submit after Oct. 2nd if you didn't get the link by then? I would imagine that would slow things down also.

Wasn't their supplemental different this year also, in that it was possible to submit after Oct. 2nd if you didn't get the link by then? I would imagine that would slow things down also.

Oh yeah, you were supposed to expect the supplemental up to 2 weeks after you submitted VMCAS and then you had a week to complete. So definitely possible to submit later. Was the suppemental due by Oct 2nd last year?

My heart literally exploded when I saw this thread. don't do me like that!!!

Now that I'm a little recovered, no one's allowed to get interview invites without me... kay? :nod:

My thoughts exactly :xf: :thumbup:

I hear ya! I was all like, What the french fry?!?! :eek::barf:I don't want to hear anything before late December!

When last year did UF send out early interview decisions?

When last year did UF send out early interview decisions?

Not sure. But I know they have early interviews in November this year I think. I THINK. It is mostly for really highly ranked OOS students and a few IS students, so don't fret if you don't get an invite. I didn't get an interview invite until the 3rd week in January I believe. Seriously, I will say this again.... early interviews are a select few. Do NOT freak out or I will... :boom::slap:

Emiloo! Don't scare us like that! :p I really think you are more excited about this than the rest of us!

Interviewed and accepted for Ross University May 2013... Anxious to hear back from the others!!! #HURRY!!!

So I saw this thread pop up and was like "wait, Em's already in..." :rolleyes:

To everyone who applied this year: relax and take a deep breath. And good luck!! :D Some schools will send out invites early, some won't.

For those future Aggies who applied to TAMU, you should hear something by December via email and snail mail. OOS kids, you'll probably hear earlier.

Good luck everyone! :luck::luck::luck:

Zany, I totally didn't really you are at A&M! I almost applied to there for undergrad.

So I saw this thread pop up and was like "wait, Em's already in..." :rolleyes:

To everyone who applied this year: relax and take a deep breath. And good luck!! :D Some schools will send out invites early, some won't.

For those future Aggies who applied to TAMU, you should hear something by December via email and snail mail. OOS kids, you'll probably hear earlier.

Good luck everyone! :luck::luck::luck:

Working on it, applications were only due two weeks ago and the anticipation is already killing me haha.

Oh, and...

Whoop! :D

Every time this thread is at the top my heart skips a beat!!

Auburn:

Florida:

Glasgow:

Guelph:

Illinois:

Iowa State:

KSU:

LSU:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Ohio State:

Oregon State University:

Penn:

Purdue:

Ross University:

St. George's University:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

UC Davis:

University of Calgary:

VMRCVM:

Western:

Emiloo, is there a way to make this into a poll?

Auburn:

Florida:

Glasgow:

Guelph:

Illinois:

Iowa State:

KSU:

LSU:

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Ohio State:

Oregon State University:

Penn:

Purdue:

Ross University: Cs5910(Interviewed, accepted)

St. George's University:

Tennessee:

Texas A&M:

Tufts:

Tuskegee:

UC Davis:

University of Calgary:

VMRCVM:

Western:

People add their names and the dates that they get interview invites as well as the date their interview is on to each school's spot so a poll doesn't work because then the dates are unknown. :)

Acha!:idea:

Zany, I totally didn't really you are at A&M! I almost applied to there for undergrad.

AHHHHH!!! That would have been pretty cool. I also almost went there for undergrad myself, but choose a different route instead. But now I'm back in Texas and loving every minute of it.

(Now just because you didn't apply there for undergrad doesn't mean you can't apply there for vet school ;))