*****Official Loma Linda Class of 2012 Acceptance Thread*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eledental

DDS 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have either had "Offer Made" on your AADSAS status page and/or have received a LLUSD Acceptance letter, please feel free to list yourself here. I will see you in September '08. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Wow I was wondering when this thread would go up....
Well, I'm in!!!
Looking forward to meeting you next year!

Apparently not too many were accepted, at least here on SDN. I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything from them since.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like they've interviewed a fair number of people, but I haven't heard from anyone who was granted an interview and rejected afterwards. Because of this, I was unsure of where post Dec 1'st interviewees stood with respect to those who interviewed before them.

I will be attending Loma Linda in the Fall!!!

also, I have a friend who will be as well.

i'm excited to meet the class of 2012

Hey folks,
Just got word yesterday that a spot opened up for me. I am happy, but it still hasn't really sunk in yet. This has been more than three years in the making. Looking forward to meeting you all.

:hardy: WOOHOO!

Hey folks,
Just got word yesterday that a spot opened up for me. I am happy, but it still hasn't really sunk in yet. This has been more than three years in the making. Looking forward to meeting you all.

:hardy: WOOHOO!

Hey thats great! Congratulations and see you in the fall.

Be sure to check out the facebook group.

please message me your stats?