Official MCPHS-Worcester Class 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unless MCPHS worcester is the only school that takes you...run as fast as you caN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!! seriously. Do not waste your money at this school. I am happy to be paying 45,000 in tuition to have a professor tell me to look on wikipedia for an answer. THe professors are AWFUL i have never had such poor instruction in my life. No wonder everyone is stressed and miserable and fails, we are left to teach ourselves from terrible textbooks with publishers that have contracts with the school. RIDICULOUS. Seriously. RUN!!!!!!!!!!! I have done fine in all my classes but there is just so much BS here.

Don't spread false rumors just because you did not do well compared to the rest of your class. I will be a P3 this fall and have never had a problem with the school. Yes i have been stressed out but never miserable and obviously I didn't fail.

Yea its tough, but that is what you signed up for. If you want to go to an accelerated school and expect the professors to spoon-feed you with information maybe you should have applied to a 4 year program ? The P2s gave you a lot of tips on how to study and succeed in the program if you didn't follow them and are bitter about not doing well on finals/P1 year then try to figure out what YOU did wrong as compared to 90% of your class. . Also you cant say that the textbooks are terrible, thats the most bogus claim ever. And judging from your SDN handle maybe go easy on the "XTCee". Also I looked at your other posts, you don't seem like a very credible source since this is how you think:

"I am sick of seeing people come in in the pharmacy on welfare with fake tits, chemical peels, and new SUVs for there 100 kids from different fathers, and then complain about their 2 dollar copay; when the rest is paid for by my hard work and tax dollars. screw them; health care shouldn't be free or shouldn't be a right, its a responsiblity and a privlege."

Also you said "I have done fine in all my classes" so i don't see what the problem is.

Prospective students don't be fooled by people that post so negatively. If you guys have any questions feel free to IM more credible sources like me (p3) or greatdeals (p3) or sammy15 (p1 now a p2). Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for an apartment, I heard that Bancroft Commons is pretty great. Its really close to campus and they just recently built a new apartment complex with a studio for 725/month including utilities. Please PM me if you want more info...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey worcestor cats,

Who's the girl into the Herbal pharmacy stuff in our class? I'm the only one in Manch super into complementary alternative med/herbal pharmacy. Trying to get in touch with her before rotation starts, see if she got somewhere alternative?

Thanks~
Manch cohort you never see on camera :cool:

Anyone know why it asks you for the name of your local newspaper on the deposit form?

so if you make the dean's list, they can publish your name in the local newspaper.

Does anyone know where I can find a new lanyard? Mine broke :( Thanks!