Official MCPHS-Worcester Class 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
school dress-code for orientation, no flip flops.. and no shorts...

compass testing is just a simple test on the computer.. kind of like SAT, but MUCH easier.. TOEFL level.. kinda.. for those who are familiar with it.. nthg major...

are running shoes or pumas ok so long as they're clean and neat?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! No, I actually got accepted in November. I just found this thing the other day though lol

Hi Caitlin,

Guess what, coincidentally I'm also a P1 who just recently moved to Shrewsbury at the Sheridan Apartments. I think the apartment complex and location is great as well! I am also taking their offer of the free shuttle service to MCPHS. I'm sure we'll run into each other, if not at the Orientation. Let's keep in touch. I'm not quite sure how this PM thing works, but if you know how, keep in touch.

Hi everyone! My name is Caitlin and I'm going to be a P1 starting this year! I know it's a little late to join this considering we're starting orientation in 2 days. Is anyone living in Shrewsbury? I went to undergrad in Worcester and moved to Shrewsbury this summer in the Sheridan Apartments. I love it! They mentioned something about a free shuttle to the school so I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about it if they live around here. I think it's supposed to be the Sheridan Apartments and Imperial Village Apartments. Well anyway, I'm looking forward the meeting everyone on Thursday!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi greatdeals,

Thanks again for your assistance in showing us new studets the ropes. I was wondering how they grade that compass testing. Is it sort of a placement test with a pass or fail? If you fail, would that mean you need to take additional course to make up a deficiency? I'm assuming it's testing things like grammar, vocabulary, word analogies, syntax, etc. right?

school dress-code for orientation, no flip flops.. and no shorts...

compass testing is just a simple test on the computer.. kind of like SAT, but MUCH easier.. TOEFL level.. kinda.. for those who are familiar with it.. nthg major...

Hi guyz/galz,
I went to MCPHS-worcester. I used to live on 600 Main St. (it's the big apt complex about 5 blocks away from school - across Worcester city hall ) It's very nice and the price is reasonable. I used to pay $600 for a 2 bed rooms apt (only 1 bath room) but you have a nice kitchen with dish washer and a living room. The bedroom is spacious with walk in closet. I'm a big guy and that room comfortably fit my L-shape computer desk, a full-size bed and nice hook up for a TV and my playstation +games system. Water, trash, heat and air conditioner are covered. To rent an apt there, all you have to do is bringing in your acceptance letter from the school and make a deposit for the last month. Lots of MCPHS students live there so they know.
You can park your car in the garage in the back for free which is a plus for winter time and your clinical rotations, you'll need a car to travel to your sites. Some of you might have to travel up to 1/2 hr drive in the snow. Some of you might "work" odd hours in hospital late at night and you don't want to park your car on the street at night. I know the school promise that they'll send you back to your home state for your rotation but you'll only get 1 rotation back home. The rest will be in Mass. Some of my friends were even sent as far away as New Hampshire for their rotations.
I'm from California and I went to Worcester for school. It was quite an experience living in the east coast. I had fun there but the school was horrible. The school did not prepare us for the Naplex at all. The 1st year is okay but the second year was horrible. I'd rather stay at home reading book than coming to school. If you got accept by another school just go there, don't go to MCPHS-worcester. You should see for yourself the rate and percentage of MCPHS student passing the Naplex. You don't want to pay almost $100 grand after 3 yrs just to find out what you learned in school at MCPHS-worcester did not prepare you for the real licensure exam at all.
But if you still want to go to MCPHS and need advice on where to rent an apt or study any subjects there (I can still remember what kind of question they ask you on the exams). You can still contact me :D Welcome and Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi guyz/galz,
I went to MCPHS-worcester. I used to live on 600 Main St. (it's the big apt complex about 5 blocks away from school - across Worcester city hall ) It's very nice and the price is reasonable. I used to pay $600 for a 2 bed rooms apt (only 1 bath room) but you have a nice kitchen with dish washer and a living room. The bedroom is spacious with walk in closet. I'm a big guy and that room comfortably fit my L-shape computer desk, a full-size bed and nice hook up for a TV and my playstation +games system. Water, trash, heat and air conditioner are covered. To rent an apt there, all you have to do is bringing in your acceptance letter from the school and make a deposit for the last month. Lots of MCPHS students live there so they know.
You can park your car in the garage in the back for free which is a plus for winter time and your clinical rotations, you'll need a car to travel to your sites. Some of you might have to travel up to 1/2 hr drive in the snow. Some of you might "work" odd hours in hospital late at night and you don't want to park your car on the street at night. I know the school promise that they'll send you back to your home state for your rotation but you'll only get 1 rotation back home. The rest will be in Mass. Some of my friends were even sent as far away as New Hampshire for their rotations.
I'm from California and I went to Worcester for school. It was quite an experience living in the east coast. I had fun there but the school was horrible. The school did not prepare us for the Naplex at all. The 1st year is okay but the second year was horrible. I'd rather stay at home reading book than coming to school. If you got accept by another school just go there, don't go to MCPHS-worcester. You should see for yourself the rate and percentage of MCPHS student passing the Naplex. You don't want to pay almost $100 grand after 3 yrs just to find out what you learned in school at MCPHS-worcester did not prepare you for the real licensure exam at all.
But if you still want to go to MCPHS and need advice on where to rent an apt or study any subjects there (I can still remember what kind of question they ask you on the exams). You can still contact me :D Welcome and Good luck!

I'm confused by your statement, as from what I have read the NAPLEX passing rate at MCPHS-Worcester is in the high 80's. Have I read them wrong?

I am confused too. The last round of MCP students had 97% pass rate. Max, are you still a student? It is too late for people to change schools now. I have heard good things about our school from current students.

Hi guyz/galz,

I don't think that any school will really spoon-feed you EVERYTHING you need to know for the NAPLEX. To be successful in a program, any field where you need to pass the boards, you will need to be willing and eager to learn. It is not only about absorbing the information that the professors give you, but also seek out more information on your own, whether it is class material or during rotations. The NAPLEX rate for MCPHS-W has been really high, so I don't know where you get your statement from.

Not to change the subject (stop bashing our school haha), but where are the mailboxes for resident students? Also, can the mailroom send out mail?

Not to change the subject (stop bashing our school haha), but where are the mailboxes for resident students? Also, can the mailroom send out mail?

what do you mean "can the mailroom send out mail"? the mail is put into your mailboxes by the RA on duty after they collect it from the stash left by the post office during the evening...

the mailboxes are next to the RA office on the 6th floor of the LLC building

what do you mean "can the mailroom send out mail"? the mail is put into your mailboxes by the RA on duty after they collect it from the stash left by the post office during the evening...

the mailboxes are next to the RA office on the 6th floor of the LLC building

I was assuming there was an actual mailroom with staff, not just the RA on duty doing it by themselves. At my old school, there was a mailroom that contained our mailboxes and a desk with staff who could send out packages and letters (for a fee), sell stamps, etc, but I guess we don't have that here based on your response lol

I was assuming there was an actual mailroom with staff, not just the RA on duty doing it by themselves. At my old school, there was a mailroom that contained our mailboxes and a desk with staff who could send out packages and letters (for a fee), sell stamps, etc, but I guess we don't have that here based on your response lol

yea, usually to send packages and mail, you have to go to the post office, which is 5 min walk.. not too far.. but if you have stamp, you can put the stamped-enveloped by the security desk at 19 foster, and the post office picks those up everyday... so stock up on stamps!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused by your statement, as from what I have read the NAPLEX passing rate at MCPHS-Worcester is in the high 80's. Have I read them wrong?

I am confused too. The last round of MCP students had 97% pass rate. Max, are you still a student? It is too late for people to change schools now. I have heard good things about our school from current students.

I don't think that any school will really spoon-feed you EVERYTHING you need to know for the NAPLEX. To be successful in a program, any field where you need to pass the boards, you will need to be willing and eager to learn. It is not only about absorbing the information that the professors give you, but also seek out more information on your own, whether it is class material or during rotations. The NAPLEX rate for MCPHS-W has been really high, so I don't know where you get your statement from.

2007 NAPLEX Data: http://www.nabp.net/ftpfiles/bulletins/NaplexSPR.pdf

MCPHS-W: 96.27%

2007 MPJE Data: http://www.nabp.net/ftpfiles/bulletins/schoolpassrates.pdf

MCPHS-W: 100%

Documentation is provided to answer your question.

These Naplex data are only based on the number of students passing the Naplex that particular year. It doesn't tell you how many student passing the Naplex at first try or when those student graduated. Most of the students who graduated from MCPHS-Worcester and Manchester did not PASS the Naplex at first try. Since most of you are either recently got accepted or still in your 1st year of pharm school. Wait until you hit the 2nd year and graduate or when you struggle to prepare for the Naplex you'll understand what I've been talking about.

I don't expect any school spoon fed you the info for Naplex but at least the school should prepare their students with some guidances for the Naplex (esp. when you pay about $40K/yr for your education). My class consisted of about 102 students, after the first year only 90 of us left. Some quits, some failed the immunology with Dr. Smith, and some for personal reason discontinued, some go to a "better" school. The 2nd year is a lot harder and only 74 of us left (plus we had some student who failed their second year from previous class joined in). After the 3rd year, about 7 students failed their clinical rotations. Only 60+ of us actually graduated.

When we took the Naplex, most of us didn't pass the Naplex at first try. A good friend of mine failed the Naplex/CPJE 4 times and have to repeat a course at an accredited school of pharmacy in California (he was a "B" avg student at MCPHS-W). Like I said, I did have a great time in Mass. but if you have any other choice (esp. people from California) then go to a better" school.

Well, study hard and good luck!

When I was in school at MCPHS-W, the mail room only handing out mail and packages but they don't mail out stuff for you. Besides, the real post office is around the corner on Main street (right across from Worcester City Hall). UPS drop off location is also on Main Street. Fedex can be drop off at Kinko's on route 9.

****** btw, it's really important that you get a car for your rotations. The winter in Mass is not for a "faint of heart" :oops:) If you can't make it to your rotation site. you might fail your rotation. For people from out of state like Florida, California, etc. buy a car in Mass. is cheaper than shipping your car to Mass. When I was in school, I bought a used 4x4 Ford Explorer locally for $3000. It ran great in the snow and when I graduated I still can sell it for $3000 :oops:) If you ship your car there, it'll cost you around $2000 each way (I expect you ship it back once you graduated). That's a $4000 down the drain plus almost $100K you already spent for your PharmD degree. Oh, try to buy everything you can on "Tax Free" day in Mass. and remember no tax for food and clothes. Eat some Maine Lobster at the Boston Market, go to Boston and visit MCPHS-Boston; swing by Harvad (next door) and Stroll along the historical route in Boston and see the Mass. state house and the old Capital building for yourself. On your week off, drive to Cape Cod or even to New York City. (I even when to the beach in New Hampshire) You'll love it :oops:) Take care*********

I am P3, and let me add my opinions/thoughts regarding this post for P1, P2 and future MCP-W students.

1. It is true that failing rate is extremely high compared to other schools. For our class, 1/3 are gone... I believe less than 100 or about 100 people moved on to rotation; we started with 155 two years ago. However, the course work is very duable as long as you don't get behind.

2. MCP-W is not a school for everyone... I strongly recommend four year program if you just graduated from college. However, if you are older, mature and career changers, go to MCP-W and get it done in 2 years and 10 months.

3. The passing rate is for first time candidates only. I know more than 20 people in a class of 2008 and no one failed yet. If you can get through this program, you will be ok.

4. Only thing that I didn't like this school was the way they teach therapeutics but I have myself adjusted to their style of teaching and learned a lot. So for those who are starting or applying... don't worry too much... You will learn...

5. Last comment.... don't worry... just study.... Again, as long as you are not behind, you will be fine!

These Naplex data are only based on the number of students passing the Naplex that particular year. It doesn't tell you how many student passing the Naplex at first try or when those student graduated. Most of the students who graduated from MCPHS-Worcester and Manchester did not PASS the Naplex at first try. Since most of you are either recently got accepted or still in your 1st year of pharm school. Wait until you hit the 2nd year and graduate or when you struggle to prepare for the Naplex you'll understand what I've been talking about.

I don't expect any school spoon fed you the info for Naplex but at least the school should prepare their students with some guidances for the Naplex (esp. when you pay about $40K/yr for your education). My class consisted of about 102 students, after the first year only 90 of us left. Some quits, some failed the immunology with Dr. Smith, and some for personal reason discontinued, some go to a "better" school. The 2nd year is a lot harder and only 74 of us left (plus we had some student who failed their second year from previous class joined in). After the 3rd year, about 7 students failed their clinical rotations. Only 60+ of us actually graduated.

When we took the Naplex, most of us didn't pass the Naplex at first try. A good friend of mine failed the Naplex/CPJE 4 times and have to repeat a course at an accredited school of pharmacy in California (he was a "B" avg student at MCPHS-W). Like I said, I did have a great time in Mass. but if you have any other choice (esp. people from California) then go to a better" school.

Well, study hard and good luck!

When I was in school at MCPHS-W, the mail room only handing out mail and packages but they don't mail out stuff for you. Besides, the real post office is around the corner on Main street (right across from Worcester City Hall). UPS drop off location is also on Main Street. Fedex can be drop off at Kinko's on route 9.

****** btw, it's really important that you get a car for your rotations. The winter in Mass is not for a "faint of heart" :oops:) If you can't make it to your rotation site. you might fail your rotation. For people from out of state like Florida, California, etc. buy a car in Mass. is cheaper than shipping your car to Mass. When I was in school, I bought a used 4x4 Ford Explorer locally for $3000. It ran great in the snow and when I graduated I still can sell it for $3000 :oops:) If you ship your car there, it'll cost you around $2000 each way (I expect you ship it back once you graduated). That's a $4000 down the drain plus almost $100K you already spent for your PharmD degree. Oh, try to buy everything you can on "Tax Free" day in Mass. and remember no tax for food and clothes. Eat some Maine Lobster at the Boston Market, go to Boston and visit MCPHS-Boston; swing by Harvad (next door) and Stroll along the historical route in Boston and see the Mass. state house and the old Capital building for yourself. On your week off, drive to Cape Cod or even to New York City. (I even when to the beach in New Hampshire) You'll love it :oops:) Take care*********

Last edited:
That's amazing how many people dropped!!
So do you think mcp didn't prepare you for the naplex because the in-class exams were too easy?

****** btw, it's really important that you get a car for your rotations. The winter in Mass is not for a "faint of heart" :oops:) If you can't make it to your rotation site. you might fail your rotation.

it's not entirely bad

it only snowed heavily about twice last year, and for most people, work and school will be canceled, so you won't have to drive anyways

and since you're inside 95% of the time, the only time you'll notice the cold is when you're walking between your destination and your car, of which a nice hat, scarf, gloves, and thermal undergarment (or heavy wool jacket) will keep you nice a toasty

but this high attrition rate is worrysome, so here's a question: if you put in the effort and try to do all the work, will you typically be ok to get through the program and pass the naplex?

edit: if you do have to drive when it snows, it's important to leave early: drive slowly and carefully, and expect it to take longer to get to your destination

AmericanDesi said:
That's amazing how many people dropped!!
So do you think mcp didn't prepare you for the naplex because the in-class exams were too easy?

hi!! :cool:

Last edited:
Dude.... People ask some really random things during lecture. Chill with the non-essential questions! They take up tons of time during lecture and make it so the professor can't get through all the material! And guess what... we are still going to be responsible for knowing those equations for solubility that he didn't have time to explain in Pharmaceutics and other stuff like that! Except now, we get to learn them on our own instead of having him explain them. Argh!

Anyone else notice this? It is driving me crazy!

Last edited:
Dude.... People ask some really random things during lecture. Chill with the non-essential questions! They take up tons of time during lecture and make it so the professor can't get through all the material! And guess what... we are still going to be responsible for knowing those equations for solubility that he didn't have time to explain in Pharmaceutics and other stuff like that! Except now, we get to learn them on our own instead of having him explain them. Argh!

Anyone else notice this? It is driving me crazy!

I totally agree and it gets on my nerves, too. Although some questions are reasonable and benefit the entire class, most are non-essential, like you said. I know it's everyone's right to be able to ask questions and we're all paying the same tuition, but people need to start being more considerate. For people who aren't prepared for class or have a painfully specific question, do us all a favor and just shoot the professor an e-mail :)

I just wanted to post this on here for anyone reading this thread looking for info on MCPHS-W. They posted the 2008 NAPLEX results for us in class this month, for the class that just graduated and took the NAPLEX in August for the first time. 98% pass rate.

Hey I have a question for you guys about your service learning assignments. I am in Manchester and just curious...

When you guys presented what you had done for service learning, did you present to a smaller group or your entire class of 172?

Hey I have a question for you guys about your service learning assignments. I am in Manchester and just curious...

When you guys presented what you had done for service learning, did you present to a smaller group or your entire class of 172?

We presented to just our service learning class-which is aprox 30 people I would guess, not the whole 172.

What do you P2s think about taking an additional class next semester for P1? They sent out the email about vet pharmacy online and I am so interested, but not sure if that would be too much with the regular course load. The vet class didnt seem too demanding from what they told me.

What do you P2s think about taking an additional class next semester for P1? They sent out the email about vet pharmacy online and I am so interested, but not sure if that would be too much with the regular course load. The vet class didnt seem too demanding from what they told me.

It does sound pretty interesting!! unfortunately our course load will be FULL, but I think for you guys it should be pretty do-able, depending on yourself. If you did fine this semester, then you shouldn't have any problems next semester. You will have less exams, although more material to study per exam.. obviously, but it's not like crazy busy.

It does sound pretty interesting!! unfortunately our course load will be FULL, but I think for you guys it should be pretty do-able, depending on yourself. If you did fine this semester, then you shouldn't have any problems next semester. You will have less exams, although more material to study per exam.. obviously, but it's not like crazy busy.

thank you :)

Hello everyone,

I just have a question for current Worcester students. I just got accepted to Worcester and another 4-year pharm program, but I'm still contemplating which school I should attend. Would you all please tell me about your experience ( Exams schedule, the amount of credits you all have to take each semester, etc) at a 3-year program? Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just have a question for current Worcester students. I just got accepted to Worcester and another 4-year pharm program, but I'm still contemplating which school I should attend. Would you all please tell me about your experience ( Exams schedule, the amount of credits you all have to take each semester, etc) at a 3-year program? Thank you!

I really think it is a different experience for everyone, so everyone's opinions will differ. So far (I am only P1) there are a lot of exams (1-3 per week, most weeks usually 2). You take roughly 18 credits per semester (the professional curriculum is available on MCPHSs website). I don't think the stress or pace of the program is bad so far. But you will find many people who disagree. I think picking an accelerated program vs. 4 year depends on you. How fast do you learn (with how little repetition needed), how easy is it for you to learn from bulleted slides vs. reading books, how well do you handle stress/pressure of constant exams, how do you manage your time, and how well can you handle not having large breaks. These are all things you should ask yourself. I personally think that an older, or more experienced person will do better in this type of program. Someone who is highly motivated to get it done, and able to prioritize/manage there time well. That said - there are young people, right out of undergrad who do fine. I would describe it as every week feels like finals week in undergrad. But, it is very managable (so far :). You just have to be willing to put the TIME in. The studying is very time consuming more than it is difficult. I have been told that the pace isnt faster than 4 year schools, just no breaks, and I have heard many people in 4 year schools say they are overwhelmed with material as well so I'm not sure how different they really are except going all year long. We do get about a month in the winter and the same in the summer off, so that is good. Hope this helps a little. You might get more responses once we get a couple days off for Thanksgiving. Hopefully some P2's can clue you in to how their year is going. Lately I think me and greatdeals are the only ones here.. lol!

Random question, again: Do we need to have our interning license for Spring semester for shadowing? I've been putting it off for so long haha

Random question, again: Do we need to have our interning license for Spring semester for shadowing? I've been putting it off for so long haha

Yes, if you want intern hours to come from it (21 hrs I think). I just saw Elaina today to drop my forms off. She said it is new. I'm not sure if you need the intern status to actually do the shadowing though. Either way, if you get your forms in by say next week you will be fine for shadowing.

Has anyone received a book list for next semester yet? I know some books will be reused from last semester (i.e. use the same book for Biochem 2, etc.), but I was just wondering what other books we need.

Attachments

• book_list_spring_2009.pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 598
so what should we expect for 2nd semester?

for the most part, biochem/patho/ipc/pharmaceutics/law were from slides, and occasionally from the book

public health relied heavily on doing all the reading from the book

which classes require reading from the book, and which ones are the harder classes?

after today I think the only class I am really scared about is kinetics, Im a non-trad student, so I havent dont any advanced level math in like 10 years, and didnt remember most of the stuff he went over, except the graphs and slopes stuff... 2 exams and a final with the final being worth 50 percent of your grade is also pretty scary... The other ones seem straight-forward, I heard Kelly's class is actually pretty tough, as he expects you to know/read/research things that he might no got over because of his tangents.. heard most people average c's and that it was hard to even try to prepare for his exams... dunno how true all that is...

I'm def scared of kinetics. I remembered most everything except the calc stuff, but it still looks like alot of math which I hate. I am planning on doing major review this long weekend though. Also I really hate being called on. Even if I know the answer, it just makes me so nervous being called out. I'm counting on Joe and Syrus to give alot of answers to keep me from being called out lol!

i haven't bought my books yet, what books do you think we def. need? so far i'm thinking kinetics and management.

i haven't bought my books yet, what books do you think we def. need? so far i'm thinking kinetics and management.

My guess is def kinetics. I read the first 2 chapters and they pretty much follow class exactly. I heard that pretty much everything from immunology is from the slides. Everything else I'm not sure.

i'm detbating on managment, cause some P2s says we don't need it, but at the same time people are saying people dont do well in that class!

Ihave an interview with MCPHS Worcester. Please have any one been to the interview and how was it like?

I never bought the management book.. dont' even know what it looks like.. did fine. I think that the rumors of people averaging C's is false... his exams are not impossible to study for, you just have to pick and choose from the stuff he says.. and that's another story for another day!

i'm detbating on managment, cause some P2s says we don't need it, but at the same time people are saying people dont do well in that class!

Ihave an interview with MCPHS Worcester. Please have any one been to the interview and how was it like?

i thought it would be nerve-wracking, but trust me, you'll enjoy it. People here, from admissions office, to your interviewers, which are professors here, are so laid back, every single one of them, they are really nice, as well as students :)

i was placed on the waitlist, im so worried cuz i rily want mcphs worcester, wat r the chances of people being pulled off the waitlist??:scared:

It's mid March and I've just found out that they haven't review my application yet. :( Any of you guys know anyone that got accepted even though their review was late? I feel like I have no hope! Thanks!

It's mid March and I've just found out that they haven't review my application yet. :( Any of you guys know anyone that got accepted even though their review was late? I feel like I have no hope! Thanks!

I'm a P1 and I didn't submit my application until December, which is pretty late I guess? They got back to me really quickly, though. They sent me a letter telling me they had reviewed my application late December, an invite for an interview in January, and I interviewed in February. I haven't heard of anyone that has gone later, but don't give up hope! I got my acceptance letter in March. When did you apply?

I'm a P1 and I didn't submit my application until December, which is pretty late I guess? They got back to me really quickly, though. They sent me a letter telling me they had reviewed my application late December, an invite for an interview in January, and I interviewed in February. I haven't heard of anyone that has gone later, but don't give up hope! I got my acceptance letter in March. When did you apply?

I submitted my application around December, but my recommendation letters were pretty slow so Pharmcas didn't mail it out until late January. Thanks for your help!

I submitted my stuff the week before the deadline... and i recieved an interview on the march 9th while i was on spring break and got accepted the wed. afterwards! so there is def. hope still! keep your head up!:)

Hello all,
Is this program doable by not so genius person? Please share with us your experience so far at the school. I heard in therapeutics, the hardest class in curriculu, class student are left pretty much on their own to study??!!
How is the class schedule like? Is there classes from 8-5 everyday? Any input is extremely helpful.

an yea, from when do I need a car? is it from 2nd semester or earlier?

Last edited:
Hello newcomers,

If you have any questions or concerns - please contact us. We have books, study guides, and hints to succeed at MCPHS-worcester. The school is difficult but with the right resources, support, and help you can graduate in three years.

Academically the school is very tough, but utilizing the resources (books,teachers, and faculty) - it can increase your success at school. We have put our books on sale on AMAZON.COM under JVsuccess. The older versions are the same as the newer versions, and with $50,000 in student loans per year - every dollar counts.

Be frugal with your money and don't get caught up in the hoop-la and the misinformation graduating students at the school provide you. If you have any questions - please contact us.

I know three years ago, SDN was my safeguard and helped put me at ease before making the big transition to pharmacy school. If you have any questions please message me. :)

I think if you guys want to save money on books, you might just ask one of the existing students to sell them their books. I know a lot of students, and myself including, that would sell you the books at whatever the lowest price on amazon is.. or at least a fair price for the quality of the books, and you don't have to pay for shipping coz we can exchange right on campus!

Hello newcomers,

If you have any questions or concerns - please contact us. We have books, study guides, and hints to succeed at MCPHS-worcester. The school is difficult but with the right resources, support, and help you can graduate in three years.

Academically the school is very tough, but utilizing the resources (books,teachers, and faculty) - it can increase your success at school. We have put our books on sale on AMAZON.COM under JVsuccess. The older versions are the same as the newer versions, and with $50,000 in student loans per year - every dollar counts.

Be frugal with your money and don't get caught up in the hoop-la and the misinformation graduating students at the school provide you. If you have any questions - please contact us.

I know three years ago, SDN was my safeguard and helped put me at ease before making the big transition to pharmacy school. If you have any questions please message me. :)