**Official PASS 2024 Pediatric Dentistry Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I asked during the externship and was told to print the scores and send with my CV and photo. I guess you could also pay the fee to have the DAT scores officially mailed or emailed...

The externship at Boston Children's Hospital was a blast. I got to see some realllllllly interesting trauma patients in the ED, their patient population is largely special needs which was lovely, and their brand-new clinic that just opened is HUGE!

Anybody applying to UPenn? I am confused about how much tuition is actually owed vs how much you get paid yearly...
How did you apply for the externship? I tried to look online but haven’t found anything. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Harlem Hospital Center Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery has one opening for a 2 year pediatric residency position to start July 1, 2024.

The Harlem Hospital pediatric dentistry program is an accredited 2-year Program in Harlem, New York. We offer our residents the opportunity to serve patients in an exciting, fast-paced, and highly diverse environment. The dentistry department also has an OMFS residency and a GPR residency. This position does involve taking in house call at the hospital. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals to join our team this upcoming 2024-2025 year.

The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Harlem Hospital Center will offer 2 non-categorical intern positions starting July 1st 2024

Please note: Eligible candidates must have completed a 1-year residency with valid certificate or have / be eligible to obtain a valid NY state dental license prior to starting.
(see NYS Dentistry:License Requirements)

opportunities will include the following:

1. Pediatric in a busy outpatient setting

2. Participation in the call schedule, responding to consults for maxillofacial trauma, orofacial infections, and additional emergent conditions

3. Weekly didactic lectures and journal club covering the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery

4. Participation in weekly Grand Rounds

5. History and Physical Examination course

Interns will receive the salary and benefits at the PGY 2 level.

If interested in applying for the position, please email the program director Dr. Jinaki Stallworth (Jinaki.stallworth@nychhc.org) with your CV or PASS application. Feel free to private message me for any questions!

Harlem Hospital Center Department of Dentistry also has openings for 5 General Practice Residency (GPR) positions to start July 1, 2024.

The Harlem Hospital GPR program is an accredited 1year GPR Program in Harlem, New York. We practice full scope dentistry, encompass all subspecialties and offer our residents the opportunity to serve patients in an exciting, fast-paced, and highly diverse environment. The program has a history of residents matching at different subspecialties including OMFS, pediatric dentistry and endodontics its own non-categorical interns. We participate in the Match. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals to join our team this upcoming 2024-2025 year.

The Department of Dentistry at Harlem Hospital Center will offer 5 GPR positions starting July 1st 2024

Primary responsibilities will include the following:

1. Full scope dentistry including Endo, Prosth, OS, Perio in a very busy outpatient setting

2. Participation in the call schedule with OMFS

3. Anesthesia and Emergency room rotations

Educational opportunities provided by the internship program will include:

1) Weekly didactic lectures covering the full scope of dentistry and management of patients

2) Participation in weekly Grand Rounds

3) Oral pathology lecture series

Residents will receive the salary and benefits at the PGY 1 level in New York State.

If interested in applying for the position, please email the program director Dr. James R. King ([email protected]) with your CV or PASS application.