Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone here know how to set your avatar as a .gif file? I've tried a couple times and keep getting an error saying my file is too big and has to be less than 500KB, even though it's like 200KB

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno. I wanted a different gif that was around 394KB but it wouldn't load. This one is 412KB.

Yea. It's weird. I can change this one to something else and then back, but not to the 394 one.

I find it comical BluMist was able to do it on his first try.

Reactions: 1 user
Russia, Turkey and geopolitics bump!

12246877_988238657882198_2318231035303400690_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
obviously discrimination against pre-meds...
A lot of favoritism goes on in these threads lol. Some attendings or residents on here can say some weird or wrong stuff and they will still get likes because they are a doc. #savage

Can we close that Asian disadvantage thread? It's run it its course about 15 pages ago.

A lot of favoritism goes on in these threads lol. Some attendings or residents on here can say some weird or wrong stuff and they will still get likes because they are a doc. #savage
Is it wrong to feel elated when an attending "likes" my post? Shucks.

Thought this was crazy to see at SGU today. Professor goes missing while out jogging.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
@Lawper, is there a thread about this, somewhere?

Thanks! And not at the moment. It was out of a discussion in an old thread but fears of it being shut down halfway for being off-topic, I took it offline. So basically, I'm collecting results individually, compiling and analyzing them, and posting everything into one thread in the future. However, the sample size now is rather small, so it'll take a while before the thread is out.

>tfw I have a great idea for urban healthcare but I'm afraid that someone will do it before I get to matriculate into med school

Lol, somehow I didn't see this thread until now!

Brace yourself for my commie propaganda :D

Last edited:
I barely started watching Dexter and I'm hooked on it. I know, I know, I'm late on it lol.

anyone planning on seeing the force awakens?

I don't even know what that term means. Sounds like something butthurt college kids made up to try and make their complaints sound warranted.

Caribbean schools aren't the only ****ty things about that area of the ocean.

Jesus that lucin guy.

>hurr hey guys im in college
>hurr hey guys i drink alcohol
>hurr beer is so good isnt it i like beer
>hurr hey guys i had my first ever beer last month

Thank god he was banned. Even I can't stand idiocy like that.