***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Hoping to still get a call to get off the waitlist :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when we’d get calls off the waitlist? When do they start notifying us?

Anyone know when we’d get calls off the waitlist? When do they start notifying us?
unfortunately, no one knows when this is :( some have already posted that they were accepted off the waitlist and it appears that they slowly call off that list over time. All we can do is continue to wait! (I feel you all though— I’ve been waiting for a call since being waitlisted in December :/)

Members don't see this ad :)
unfortunately, no one knows when this is :( some have already posted that they were accepted off the waitlist and it appears that they slowly call off that list over time. All we can do is continue to wait! (I feel you all though— I’ve been waiting for a call since being waitlisted in December :/)
wow since december? I was waitlisted in february :( gotta start planning for the next cycle then ugh this process is so hard

Try to stay positive! I know that the waitlist is a fluid thing. 2 years ago there was someone who got offered a spot as late as late June due to an unexpected opening.

Try to stay positive! I know that the waitlist is a fluid thing. 2 years ago there was someone who got offered a spot as late as late June due to an unexpected opening.
thank you! I'm really praying I hear some good news soon :(

Interview 11/15
Waitlisted 12/6
All Hope lost 3/12

Just purchased DAT bootcamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know if we need to collect teeth? Or do we use artificial teeth?

Interviewed 1/31, waitlisted 2/18, and accepted off the waitlist 3/9!! Will give up my spot because I was accepted somewhere else on 3/10. Good luck everyone, don’t give up hope.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 1/31, waitlisted 2/18, and accepted off the waitlist 3/9!! Will give up my spot because I was accepted somewhere else on 3/10. Good luck everyone, don’t give up hope.
Congrats! If you don’t mind what were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how man

What are your stats if you don’t mind sharing? Trying to figure out my chances of getting off the waitlist. It’d be super helpful.

Stats are pretty irrelevant, especially at Roseman. They look way beyond those and want people who show characteristics in line with their school model. A lot of people accepted in December have GPAs that were barely above 3.0s and DATs around 18-19. Last week, I know someone who got off the waitlist with a 3.8 and 24 AA. There’s no way to know based off of numbers ‍

At this point all you can do is remain hopeful knowing you have done everything you can. If you haven’t done so, send them a letter of intent and then pray the phone call comes soon. YOU GOT THIS :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone else receive the email about campus closure cause of COVID? Does this mean the waitlist process is gonna take even longer now? :(

Did anyone else receive the email about campus closure cause of COVID? Does this mean the waitlist process is gonna take even longer now? :(
Ya the campus is closed. From what I gather there is only a skeleton staff there to cover emergency patients.
I'd be surprised if there is any movement on those lists over the next 3-4 weeks. Sorry guys.

Just got accepted at my top school, will be giving up my seat here today. Good luck guys

Just got accepted at my top school, will be giving up my seat here today. Good luck guys

congrats yo thats so exciting!! Do you mind sharing your stats? :)

congrats yo thats so exciting!! Do you mind sharing your stats? :)

Of course,

DAT AA 20, PAT 19, TS 20
BCMP GPA: 3.5
Overall GPA: 3.5
~500hrs shadowing/assisiting
~1000hrs volunteering/leadership
2 bachelors in Bio and Chem

I hope the seat go to one of y'all, don't lose hope!

^ Preach it gurl—

Dentalstudent77, you’ve well been complaining for the past 4-5 threads from previous years—if you look around different school threads there are so many aspects that other students complain about their own school, so you telling people to go somewhere else doesn’t exactly solve anything.

Not saying your argument is invalid or that I’m blowing off your comments, but you need to stop complaining bc life is not always going to go your way (ahem—tone down your entitlement—).

It’s about time you kind of move on with your life/career and stop holding grudges—don’t be a debbie downer for other students, yo.
A huge sign of maturity is accepting what you can/can not control, letting go of what you can/can’t change, and using positive energy to make the best out of your situation.

Deuces.
You must be a ***** if you think i'm coming off as entitled. Am I not rightfully entitled to a good education for $500k? The fact that you try to attack me for telling the truth about a sub par educational institute blows me away. How do you think any change was created in the past? It wasn't from people shutting up and just accepting what is. I will continue to try and warn others until the place goes out of business. But hey, if you are desperate and stupid enough to want to go here, don't let me stop you. You will realize I was right if you get in. @futureDDS247 be smart and just apply again next year if you don't get in anywhere else (Dont apply to Roseman). This place isn't worth the lack of knowledge and burden of debt they put you in. The year you loose will still put you ahead of Roseman grads if your debt is around $400k.

Your points and experiences are valid, but regardless of the fact that your warnings might turn one applicant away - it just opens another seat for someone else. With how competitive dental school is, people will apply anywhere they can get into. I guarantee that whatever this is that you are doing now will not bring about real change to roseman’s education. I care immensely about quality education but to come on these threads and get in arguments out of spite is incredibly immature and does nothing helpful. Saying statements like “This school is an absolute joke“ or “You must be a d1 (or not in dental school) that thinks life is so great in dental school and you are special” makes you sounds incredibly childish. You are not giving genuine/helpful feedback for prospective students to reflect on. Do you really think I, a prospective student, am gonna consider some random anonymous posting prevalent out of spite when deciding on my education? “The fact that you think everything is great shows your lack of care for a quality education and you just want to buy a degree” Also, I never once stated that everything was great - did you even read what I wrote? I actually do not think everything is great at roseman and that yes, there are many changes that could/should be made to their curriculum. I am NOT invalidating your experiences as a student at roseman - I am simply suggesting you do something else that’s actually useful if you care so much about roseman’s education. I cannot stand reading your constant postings on these threads trying to stir up drama. If you actually had something meaningful to say you wouldn’t have to defend yourself by Saying things along the lines of ‘you must think you’re so special’.
Your response only reveals your lack of knowledge. My intentions here are only to warn future applicants. You label that as immature? The fact that I am attacked by you and applicants personally shows immaturity on your end. I never attacked anybody until I was attacked. You may want to do some reading before you come off as a high and mighty mature dental student. You may also want to ask the opinion of the D4/D3 class before you start trying to discredit me. I think you will find the majority agree with me. Good luck to you in the future. You will soon realize Roseman didn't prepare you at all for the real world and your dental knowledge is about half of what a student obtains from an institute with faculty who cares about educating. The truth is, Roseman is making you a dental technician, not a doctor. You may know how to do a procedure, but you don't know the science behind what you are doing or why you are doing it.

Just got the acceptance call !! i got waitlisted on dec 3rd

Reactions: 2 users
Hello everyone! I applied to Roseman in September, and my application is still under review. Are they still doing interviews or is all hope lost for this one? Thank you!

Hello everyone! I applied to Roseman in September, and my application is still under review. Are they still doing interviews or is all hope lost for this one? Thank you!
I think they were supposed to have interviews end of february but then covid happened so not sure whats going on. You can contact alicia spittle for more info!

Are they still calling about acceptances or is everything on hold due to the virus? :(

Does anyone know how long before classes starts do we get our loans?

Mine says under review as well :/

Anyone have news? Is the class full at this point? Has anyone tried to call to get more information? :bag:

Anyone have news? Is the class full at this point? Has anyone tried to call to get more information? :bag:
are you waitlisted? if so, did they ask if you still want to remain on the waitlist?

are you waitlisted? if so, did they ask if you still want to remain on the waitlist?
Yes, but I wasn’t sure what that meant? Does everyone on the waitlist get this or just those they will offer a spot to?

Last edited:
I did. Does that mean the class is full? :(

I‘ve heard it means they have a spot to offer and are making sure you are still interested. Not sure. It might have gone out to all waitlisters. Do you know anyone else who got the email too?

When did you receive the email?

Last edited:
I‘ve heard it means they have a spot to offer and are making sure you are still interested. Not sure. It might have gone out to all waitlisters. Do you know anyone else who got the email too?

When did you receive the email?
Not that I know of, but I got it April 6th. They probably send it to everyone waitlisted

I just got a call today and I was accepted! They only give 15 days to pay the deposit so it seems like they’re trying to move through the waitlist

I just got a call today and I was accepted! They only give 15 days to pay the deposit so it seems like they’re trying to move through the waitlist
Congratulations!

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats/when you were waitlisted?
Sure! I had a 22 AA, 22 TS, 18 PAT on the DAT, a 3.36 overall GPA, and 3.08 sGPA. I am finishing up my undergrad and I sent grade updates after Fall and Spring semesters. I got my GPA up to a 3.41 and a 3.1 ish sGPA the past 2 semesters and they called me the same day I sent the most recent grade update

Any news from anyone lately? Are there even any spots left? I am on the waitlist and interviewed 1/24, starting to get ready for next cycle though. :/

Sure! I had a 22 AA, 22 TS, 18 PAT on the DAT, a 3.36 overall GPA, and 3.08 sGPA. I am finishing up my undergrad and I sent grade updates after Fall and Spring semesters. I got my GPA up to a 3.41 and a 3.1 ish sGPA the past 2 semesters and they called me the same day I sent the most recent grade update

For your update, did you send them in a letter format via email since the academic update period closed?

For your update, did you send them in a letter format via email since the academic update period closed?

Yes, I just sent a brief email with my semester grades, overall GPA, and intention to attend Roseman if offered admission

Anything new anyone?? Any acceptances lately?
Has anyone given up at this point and started a new application Lol?

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist or has it been put in pause

I have given up all hope of getting taken off the waitlist, it doesn't seem like its going to happen. Retaking DAT late July and gonna try again this next cycle.

Just gave up my seat, I wish the best of luck to all of you!

So nothing new huh from anyone huh? All hopes lost? Lmao waitlisted sometime February :/