***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

I was on the waitlist since 1/20 and I just got accepted on 6/9!!! I’m so excited! I think there’s still hope everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
it’s getting kind of late for the waitlisted, should all hope be lost? Or do people on waitlist ever get accepted in July?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sucks that so many people were waitlisted at Roseman and not even given updates. That kinda lessens everyone’s chances.

Last edited by a moderator:
it’s getting kind of late for the waitlisted, should all hope be lost? Or do people on waitlist ever get accepted in July?
I am also on the waitlist and spoke to admissions today. I was told that their class isn't considered full until July 31st (first day of class). So yes, technically there is still hope but I am prepared to reapply this next cycle. It is pretty frustrating, I know we are all sick of waiting D:

I am also on the waitlist and spoke to admissions today. I was told that their class isn't considered full until July 31st (first day of class). So yes, technically there is still hope but I am prepared to reapply this next cycle. It is pretty frustrating, I know we are all sick of waiting D:
When you called did they take a look at your application and said anything besides “they’re not considered full until classes begin”

When you called did they take a look at your application and said anything besides “they’re not considered full until classes begin”
No they didn't look at my application, I just told her I was still on the waitlist and asked if anyone had withdrawn recently. She explained that the waitlist is "fluid" and that there is still movement. I think the most recent acceptance was 6/9 according to what has been posted on this thread. :/

No they didn't look at my application, I just told her I was still on the waitlist and asked if anyone had withdrawn recently. She explained that the waitlist is "fluid" and that there is still movement. I think the most recent acceptance was 6/9 according to what has been posted on this thread. :/
Ughh. Wish we knew how much are on waitlist

Congratulation on the acceptance! Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?

Okay so I just double checked the dates and I interviewed on 1/24 and then was officially waitlisted on 2/18. I live in Texas, but was in Utah for vacation when I decided to stop by the school to arrange an appointment with Dr. Harmann. My intentions were to seek what I could do to better my application for the next cycle so I could be accepted, but the acceptance was given to me right there. I think you guys should try to see if you can schedule a meeting with Dr. Harmann. I hope that helps!

Okay so I just double checked the dates and I interviewed on 1/24 and then was officially waitlisted on 2/18. I live in Texas, but was in Utah for vacation when I decided to stop by the school to arrange an appointment with Dr. Harmann. My intentions were to seek what I could do to better my application for the next cycle so I could be accepted, but the acceptance was given to me right there. I think you guys should try to see if you can schedule a meeting with Dr. Harmann. I hope that helps!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! That’s is awesome! See you July 31!

Wow that’s amazing.... Congrats!!! Do you think they are making any more acceptances or if at this point there’s no point in talking to Dr. Harman?

Wow that’s amazing.... Congrats!!! Do you think they are making any more acceptances or if at this point there’s no point in talking to Dr. Harman?

I wish I knew! If anything, talking to him could help admissions be on the lookout for you in the next cycle. I will say that I emailed him directly a couple days earlier to schedule an appointment and when I didn’t get a response, I stopped by the school. In all of my email interactions, I let them know that Roseman is my number one choice and that I would absolutely go if I received the acceptance. It is a dream that I get to go there, so I hope you get a chance to go as well!