Ohio DPT Schools 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

streaks08

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am just starting a thread for those applying to DPT schools in the state of Ohio. I currently am applying to Cleveland State, Dayton, Mount St. Joseph, Youngstown State, and Toledo (Also Pitt as the only out of state). I have interviews to Dayton (Applied 9/20, Interview Invite 10/14) and MSJ (Applied 9/30, Interview Invite 10/10).

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview with Dayton on 10/7 and I got accepted on 10/14

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It was basically just one big conversation with questions thrown in throughout it. This format helped me stay relaxed.

Did anyone apply to Cincinnati? If so, have you heard anything?

Youngstown State sent an email saying they just started reviewing and that to "Expect many emails from us in the future".

Hey guys, I am just starting a thread for those applying to DPT schools in the state of Ohio. I currently am applying to Cleveland State, Dayton, Mount St. Joseph, Youngstown State, and Toledo (Also Pitt as the only out of state). I have interviews to Dayton (Applied 9/20, Interview Invite 10/14) and MSJ (Applied 9/30, Interview Invite 10/10).
Update: Online Interview with Toledo 11/9 (Received 10/21). Did anybody else get the invite and does anybody know if this is just a preliminary interview before there is a one on campus or is it the only interview?

Accepted into Cleveland State, Youngstown State, and MSJ.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats about YSU. What did their email say? I’m expecting one from them today/tomorrow.
Thanks! They basically said I have until 12/21 to send in my acceptance of their offer to their program and by 1/15 to send in my deposit.

Anyone hear back from YSU for either waitlist or acceptance?

Anyone hear back from YSU for either waitlist or acceptance?
I will be likely dropping my spot at YSU after I hear back from Toledo. They have not even gotten regular decisions out and the deposit deadline is the 15th. I hope you get my spot.

I will be likely dropping my spot at YSU after I hear back from Toledo. They have not even gotten regular decisions out and the deposit deadline is the 15th. I hope you get my spot.
Thanks, I hope so too. I hope you get the Toledo acceptance.