Ohio State Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JLopt2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to reach out to anyone else who has gotten accepted and or officially accepted enrollment at OSU for the class of 2020! I started a Facebook page so that we can get to know eachother before next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Not accepted, but a current first year student if you have any questions! WELCOME TO OHIO STATE! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take OSU to get back to you after your interview with an admissions decision?

Reactions: 1 user
I am a current OSU student 1256eye so you might have seen me arround the college! I can't wait for next year! And HolyBuckeye I found out the day of! Dr. Earley, Justin and Shawn surprised us at lunch! Best meal I've ever had at Sloopys.

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted and sent my payment in last week! They told me that they try to get back to people within a week of the interview. What is the link to the Facebook page you made? I also have a couple questions if anyone would be able to answer.. :happy:

I am married and my wife is also in school. We have a small dog and a cat and are looking for the most reasonable places to live, preferably without a roommate. We are unsure exactly how much aid we will receiving since we will both be paying out of state and we will also both not be working. Mostly wondering if anyone has experiences or suggestions on apartments (or even how much is a normal budget for rent/utilities), it would be greatly appreciated! Would prefer to stay walking/biking distance to campus, but are willing to drive if need be.

Thank you!!!!