OHSU DENTAL (2012 application cycle)

loveportland

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

No news yet. They were really slow last year too, so we'll see what happens.

AADSAS Mail out/Complete: 8/12

Mine was complete 8/16, and yeah I haven't heard anything. You said they were slow last year, when did they start interviews or begin scheduling them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was complete 8/16, and yeah I haven't heard anything. You said they were slow last year, when did they start interviews or begin scheduling them?

According to SDN, not until late October.

Just noticed this thread. I got a letter about a week ago that says that I'm "highly competitive". Are they setting me up for a big let down? Does anyone have an interview yet?

Competitive letter a couple weeks ago interview email late last week. GL to you all :)

I got my invitation to interview a few days ago and will be setting mine up soon! :D

Nope!! Just a letter a few months ago stating that I am in a pool of competitive applicants. I've had acceptance letters from other schools and the deadlines are approaching. Guess I'm giving up on OHSU :(

bump!

Has anyone heard ANYTHING lately?

I got an interview invite at the end of December. I didn't go. I kind of hate that they were one of the slowest schools to get to interviewing. I wanted to check it out, but they came around too late.