****The Official OHSU Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to alleviate some stress - some of the members in the group are current students. So the total member number you see isnt an accurate representation.

Good luck to everyone!
I know, but I just asked a friend that is in that group and said there are 69 students total so far. So only a couple spots left!

Members don't see this ad.

Received an interview invite here last week! Will be scheduling it today. Does anyone know if chances of getting in after an interview here are less now that we're nearing the end of the cycle?
Mostly 80% of those who interview get accepted. So best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know, but I just asked a friend that is in that group and said there are 69 students total so far. So only a couple spots left!
I think what @Kgstr meant is that some of the 'students' on the page are current D1-D4 students, so I'm assuming there are more spots for the class of '23 than you think!

I emailed the admissions office, and they said interviews will continue until end March/early April. I'm still holding out hope

I'm curious if the admissions office takes this week for Spring Break along with the students or if they keep working to fill the class. Getting antsy!

So I interviewed at OHSU way back in December and have been on Hold since mid-February. I don't know what to make of my position; whether being on hold says anything about my chances of acceptance. I'm in-state, stats slightly above par, lots of ECs. Pretty sure interviews went well. Trying to remain hopeful, but OHSU is kind of my last chance.
Based on the Facebook group, it looks like the class is pretty close to being full, but I am sure there are still a few spots left. I have read on past threads that there are always a couple or few people who get in off of the waitlist. I don’t think there is a lot of movement from the list until classes are about to start (based on what I have seen) just because of their high acceptance rate of those who interviewed. Have you sent letters of interest or anything? They usually are very responsive.

So I interviewed at OHSU way back in December and have been on Hold since mid-February. I don't know what to make of my position; whether being on hold says anything about my chances of acceptance. I'm in-state, stats slightly above par, lots of ECs. Pretty sure interviews went well. Trying to remain hopeful, but OHSU is kind of my last chance.
What do you mean on "Hold"? Does that mean they put you on a waitlist or they just said they'll get back to you after the interview? I just haven't heard that terminology yet

I emailed the school and they said the class is still not full and it’s possible they will continue to extend interviews.

I was informed to be waitlisted on Tuesday, May 7. Interviewed back in March. Does anyone know if I should be counting on this chance? I am wondering how the process of choosing from the waitlist works...

How do you get added to the facebook group if you've been accepted?

Does anyone know if my chances are incredibly slim considering I went to community college for 2 years? Thanks!

Does anyone know if my chances are incredibly slim considering I went to community college for 2 years? Thanks!
No, I went to a community college for 2 years and it was never mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.