On tmdsas match day : results look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tacoqueen.4050

Reaction score
So after 8 am on TMDSAS match day, what do the results look like in TMDSAS?

More importantly what does it look like when you haven't matched - does it say explicitly that you haven't matched?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You will log in to your portal and see "You have matched to UT Wherever Medical School"
or
You will just see the words "No Match".

It usually takes schools a bit of time to send out emails or WL offers to unmatched people.
Some schools will send you a congratulations email right away!

Members don't see this ad :)
It hit really hard when I saw those words before, and I'm hoping the best for all of us this Friday. Feel free to DM me if you want to talk about future plans after the results come out!
Not sure if you meant that as a general statement or specifically for me, but I pre-matched so not sweating match day. I'm sure many of my fellow applicants are sweating though, so hopefully everyone can process everything and work on their future plans.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if you meant that as a general statement or specifically for me, but I pre-matched so not sweating match day. I'm sure many of my fellow applicants are sweating though, so hopefully everyone can process everything and work on their future plans.
Ah sorry, I meant generally! I should've specified, but congrats to you and I hope you match to your top choice!