OptomCAS Transcript Entry - International Baccalaureate Test Credit Confusion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mybigponytv14

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a Canadian applicant and I received test credit for 2 university courses with corresponding IB test scores. The optomcas instructions tells me to enter exactly as its written on my transcript but I don't have anything regarding the university course number on my official transcript. Does anyone have experience with entering test credits on optomcas? Online it says

"You can only list test credits if they were awarded by one of the schools you attended and they appear on your transcript. Test credit types include Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), CLEP, DANTE, Regents, and courses you "tested out of" at college or university. List these credits under your first term at the school that awarded you the credit and enter "CR" as the grade. If no course prefix or number appears on the transcript, enter "N/A" for Not Applicable."

So does that mean I'm supposed to enter N/A for both the course code and course name, select the subject, and enter CR for the grade?

Members don't see this ad.