OptomCas Transcript Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fm267

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How exactly does the transcript entry work on OptomCas? Do I have to plug each course I took or is there a way to upload my transcript?

Members don't see this ad.

You have to request each school you attended to send official transcripts to OptomCAS. In addition, you have to enter every course you took, exactly as it appears on your transcript. You can pay for OptomCAS to do the transcript entry for you, if you don't want to enter it in yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What if the science courses are over 10 years old and I retook them? Do I also add the older classes in?
Good question! My best guess is to leave them off if they're over 10 years old. They won't be eligible to fulfill prerequisites, and they have the potential to change your final GPA calculations if you include them. It's probably worth sending a question over to OptomCAS about it, just in case though.

Good question! My best guess is to leave them off if they're over 10 years old. They won't be eligible to fulfill prerequisites, and they have the potential to change your final GPA calculations if you include them. It's probably worth sending a question over to OptomCAS about it, just in case though.
Yes if they respond would you post the response?