Order of Classes on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MooseAndMe99

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was putting my AP classes in on AMCAS and saw that I missed one of them in the middle. I added the course in but since I missed it in the middle, it is now at the end. However, it is in for the correct semester and grouped together for all the classes in the semester. Is there any way to rearrange the AP class to where it shows up at the exact location as it was in the transcript? Or does it not matter? Would verification take longer since that class is not on the exact order on the transcript? I really don't want to delete all the classes that I put in after that one AP class and have to put it all in again.

Members don't see this ad.

You are totally fine. The verification is by year and semester. It is certainly not line by line! :)

This is directly from the application itself:

"If you applied during the previous cycle and your courses appear out of order, please do not be concerned. This will not impact your application processing time as long as your courses appear in the correct academic year and academic term."

Reactions: 1 user
You are totally fine. The verification is by year and semester. It is certainly not line by line! :)

This is directly from the application itself:

"If you applied during the previous cycle and your courses appear out of order, please do not be concerned. This will not impact your application processing time as long as your courses appear in the correct academic year and academic term."
Thank you for letting me knnow!