OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
roziak's been a member longer than I have haha. I only found out about SDN after I asked someone at the USC pharm for interview advice. She pointed me to SDN :p

Members don't see this ad.

Lol... I had to accompany my college roomate to the emergency room because a condom had gotten lost up there.

A condom is a lot smaller and more flexible than a vial though lol

Well, if I were to divulge any more secrets, you may have a date with my longsword in the near future.

You know all those lame stories of people 'losing' things in there. Or maybe it was stuck? Regardless as long as I can retrieve them without anything getting stuck. I'm good. Hopefully I will never have to hide anything there haha.

Well then my medieval queen, I do not wish to feel the wrath that is your longsword

It's the whole reason I'm still up, I saw we were getting close about a half hour ago lol

Aw and here I thought it was because you wanted to stay up talking about pootang, shiny awesome helmets, and hiding things in orifices with us. :(

Roziak- How did you know I was a ninja knight? Cover blown again. Rats.

Members don't see this ad :)
roziak's been a member longer than I have haha. I only found out about SDN after I asked someone at the USC pharm for interview advice. She pointed me to SDN :p

I lurked for years until I started submitting apps.

I probably wouldn't have stuck around if it wasn't for this thread.

All hail the most threadjacked thread ever :soexcited:

lol. Any bets on how long it takes this thread to reach 150?

In any case I must retire for the evening.

It has been a humerus, if not insightful, evening.

And with that, I leave you with these words of advice

55pl3t.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:You guys are frickin' hilarious! :laugh:

Class of '00 here. I remember Oregon Trail- it was one of my favorite games. Do you guys remember Carmen San Diego? They even had a game show about it. We did not have laptops in high school. I did get one in college but it was huge/heavy and not really that fast. It didn't even have a wireless card. Then, I got a new computer about 6 years ago which I ended up giving to my sister. Now, I just use my gf's computer because I am going to buy a new one for pharm school- not sure what kind, though. Any suggestions?

... I couldn't resist.

Logic = 1, Phathead = 0

:laugh:

I'm going to single handedly bring this baby to 150!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayQTu2kH-U[/YOUTUBE]

Lots of baddie words in this one. But you're all big boys & girls!

Lol... I had to accompany my college roomate to the emergency room because a condom had gotten lost up there.

I think that happens more than people think... I was staying in my friend's dorm in Tallahassee and it happened to one of the girls there. :laugh:

:laugh:You guys are frickin' hilarious! :laugh:

Class of '00 here. I remember Oregon Trail- it was one of my favorite games. Do you guys remember Carmen San Diego? They even had a game show about it. We did not have laptops in high school. I did get one in college but it was huge/heavy and not really that fast. It didn't even have a wireless card. Then, I got a new computer about 6 years ago which I ended up giving to my sister. Now, I just use my gf's computer because I am going to buy a new one for pharm school- not sure what kind, though. Any suggestions?

I remember Carmen San Diego!

IBM Thinkpad was the best laptop I ever had... but I'm a PC, can't comment on the Macs. The Thinkpad was fierce though... extremely fast, but bulky and not very light either.

That was so not fair guys... I'm competing to stay up late with people in California... I'm on fricken EST time...

I lurked for a good week probably. LOL

Honestly... if it wasn't for this thread I probably would only come on here every few days to read interview feedback and read the school threads to the colleges I applied to.

I have to admit though... this thread has caused me a lot of procrastination and time. :laugh:

I'll third that, if it wasn't for this thread I would be long gone. Just from some simple browsing I have surmised that we are the only forum to maintain a thread like this.

Go us!

I lurked for a good week probably. LOL

Honestly... if it wasn't for this thread I probably would only come on here every few days to read interview feedback and read the school threads to the colleges I applied to.

I have to admit though... this thread has caused me a lot of procrastination and time. :laugh:

Me too. Except I usually fall asleep and then conversation is still going :laugh: Then I come back after studying and realize I missed an entire page.

Bob, that happened to me last night. I was simultaneously posting and watching figure skating so I missed stuff. It was late, though. And I still got crap for wimping out early. It sucked to go to work this morning :-/

Bob, that happened to me last night. I was simultaneously posting and watching figure skating so I missed stuff. It was late, though. And I still got crap for wimping out early. It sucked to go to work this morning :-/

Ya know it realllllllllllllllllly sucked getting up at noon today

It's been getting more and more difficult to get up at 6 am to get ready for school and to get there on time so I can avoid traffic.

My classmates also feel tired and sleepy.

It's been getting more and more difficult to get up at 6 am to get ready for school and to get there on time so I can avoid traffic.

My classmates also feel tired and sleepy.

I am NOT a morning person.

When I have to get up that early on a regular basis I need a Red Bull (I cannot eat when I wake up in the morning, I get queasy) and some pounding music. Some Killswitch, Avenged Sevenfold, Dimmu, Mudvayne, etc.

Then I wake up lol

I had to wake up for orientation at Publix for my new tech job. It was 6 hours long :eek: I almost fell asleep watching the videos... I felt so bad... never again will I stay up late if I have to wake up early and actually go somewhere.

I looooove employment safety videos.

Every week, on Friday, we would have "safety briefings" conducted by the Company Commander. We would sometimes watch videos about sexual harassment and such. It was horrible...

I did! I did! Hahahaha Who had a Skip It or linkin logs?

It took me FOREVER to remember the name of that. All I could remember was Geo lol

Lincoln Logs of course, I'm a dude so I didn't have a Skip It. I did have an impressive collection on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Biochem exam tomorrow...sorry can't play tonight guys... Boooooooooo

and TMNT were awesome. I still have the NES game of it- among many others including the power pad. I also had a ghostbusters backpack LOL

Biochem exam tomorrow...sorry can't play tonight guys... Boooooooooo

and TMNT were awesome. I still have the NES game of it- among many others including the power pad. I also had a ghostbusters backpack LOL

I had biochem exam today too and now gotta cramm for the next one tomorrow. Just remember these important points for your exam and you'll be fine :):

-HMG CoA reductase
- Chylomicrons have Apo B48, Apo C and E and their functions
-Contrast compare and describe LDL, VLDL, Chylomicrons remnants
Know the different functions of hepatic lipase, pancreatic lipase, hormone sensitive lipase, lingual lipase and etc. :smuggrin:

I had biochem exam today too and now gotta cramm for the next one tomorrow. Just remember these important points for your exam and you'll be fine :):

-HMG CoA reductase
- Chylomicrons have Apo B48, Apo C and E and their functions
-Contrast compare and describe LDL, VLDL, Chylomicrons remnants
Know the different functions of hepatic lipase, pancreatic lipase, hormone sensitive lipase, lingual lipase and etc. :smuggrin:

How many exams have you had in the past 3 weeks? :eek: Study so much!

-HMG CoA reductase

Did you have to know stuff like, statin drugs inhibit HMG-CoA reductase and resemble Malonyl CoA, which inhibits complex II, so you have a decrease in the production of coenzyme Q as a side effect?