OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sure would be useful in that case lol
You must go to a popular gym if it fills up so well. Or is the parking lot just too small?

both...lol

Members don't see this ad.

man, I haven't gone to a gym in a while so I don't know :laugh:

I walk forever around campus getting to my classes and also to my car. I would take the shuttle, but I figured it'a quicker to walk 10 minutes rather than wait 15 minutes for a shuttle. Sometimes it's freezing, so I don't want to sit and wait.

man, I haven't gone to a gym in a while so I don't know :laugh:

I walk forever around campus getting to my classes and also to my car. I would take the shuttle, but I figured it'a quicker to walk 10 minutes rather than wait 15 minutes for a shuttle. Sometimes it's freezing, so I don't want to sit and wait.

I love going to the gym, I don't know why. Perhaps I am strange.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's no where near old. And you can be any age and get a handicap card... just walk with a gimp!

again, i love boys who say im not old......

oh, i was NOT judging you about your tv lineup...i thought it was quite cute!

I love going to the gym, I don't know why. Perhaps I am strange.

Do you check out any hot girls there? :laugh:

I used to go to the community center in my hometown with athletic and exercise equipment. I used to walk around this indoor track and see this really pretty girl looking at me. It was a good thing I didn't run into any poles while looking at her :laugh:

Sometimes on campus, I see a lot of pretty girls here who are nursing students, med students, and pharmacy students. Sometimes I almost run into glass windows, glass doors, and etc because I keep looking at them so much :laugh:

Do you check out any hot girls there? :laugh:

I used to go to the community center in my hometown with athletic and exercise equipment. I used to walk around this indoor track and see this really pretty girl looking at me. It was a good thing I didn't run into any poles while looking at her :laugh:

Sometimes on campus, I see a lot of pretty girls here who are nursing students, med students, and pharmacy students. Sometimes I almost run into glass windows, glass doors, and etc because I keep looking at them so much :laugh:

I think there is a reason the treadmills are placed directly behind the elliptical machines lol

Only part that blows is that during off-semester they close at like 7pm, and I get off work at 6. I can't do that kinda thing in the morning, I used to go at like 11pm lol

I think there is a reason the treadmills are placed directly behind the elliptical machines lol

Only part that blows is that during off-semester they close at like 7pm, and I get off work at 6. I can't do that kinda thing in the morning, I used to go at like 11pm lol

elliptical machines are the best.....

its okay about not going to the gym, it just leaves us more time to watch the food network, right? hee hee

Members don't see this ad :)
only because I won't let enough time go in between getting my hair colored to find out how many i truly have....lol

I've had people tell me that they've noticed gray hairs on my head since 8th grade lol

I've also had my ex girlfriend tell me that I have enough gray hairs for her to notice. She asked me if I was stressed out as if she thought she had been the one stressing me out :laugh:

I've had people tell me that they've noticed gray hairs on my head since 8th grade lol

I've also had my ex girlfriend tell me that I have enough gray hairs for her to notice. She asked me if I was stressed out as if she thought she had been the one stressing me out :laugh:

lol...well, i must say us women definitely know how to stress men out...wouldn't you agree?

lol...well, i must say us women definitely know how to stress men out...wouldn't you agree?

Well, she made me happy more times than she stressed me out. I never yelled at her about anything, even though she yelled at me about plenty of things :laugh:

I'd say the girl who get most frustrated at me out of everyone I know is my sister :laugh: Sometimes she complains about things I won't do or something I'll say the wrong way. Then I have to try to figure out how to make her feel better and to stop being mad at me. It doesn't make me as frustrated as it makes me kinda nervous. Then I get a little stressed out when I can't figure out why she might be mad at me lol

Well, she made me happy more times than she stressed me out. I never yelled at her about anything, even though she yelled at me about plenty of things :laugh:

I'd say the girl who get most frustrated at me out of everyone I know is my sister :laugh: Sometimes she complains about things I won't do or something I'll say the wrong way. Then I have to try to figure out how to make her feel better and to stop being mad at me. It doesn't make me as frustrated as it makes me kinda nervous. Then I get a little stressed out when I can't figure out why she might be mad at me lol

awww, that is sure sweet what you said about your ex. I'm pretty sure 10 out of 10 men who had any sort of affiliation w/me would have nothing but complaints...lol

sisters are meant to bully. dontcha know??

awww, that is sure sweet what you said about your ex. I'm pretty sure 10 out of 10 men who had any sort of affiliation w/me would have nothing but complaints...lol

sisters are meant to bully. dontcha know??

Yeah definitely lol I'm sure if you talked to her, you'd hear a lot of complaints about me :laugh:

luckily i go when barefoot contessa is on, she sorta keeps me from getting distracted by the food...:cool:

I freakin' hate that show, she talks as if she's trying to soothe and upside baby all the time.

And she used to mention her freakin' son every 2 minutes. Drove me nuts.

I freakin' hate that show, she talks as if she's trying to soothe and upside baby all the time.

And she used to mention her freakin' son every 2 minutes. Drove me nuts.

Maybe she might have "stage fright" on the show lol

Whatever makes her less nervous might have to work even if it's annoying.

Baby boys...
I have truly enjoyed our threesome...but grandma's gotta go to bed. g'nite phat and crazyb

Aging sucks - I plan on looking like I'm 24 for the next 5 years at least.

The gym here, during peak hours, is often max-capacity, lol.

That's how my undergrad gym was... At 11 o clock at night there would still be every cardio and weight machine full of people trying to work out before south beach. :eyebrow:

My dad has a handicap sign and he's only in his mid-late 40's. He has really really bad knees though.

Aging sucks - I plan on looking like I'm 24 for the next 5 years at least.

Oh man I hope I do too because I am scared of getting old! lol I've never smoked... but my big weakness is the sun because I live in south Florida. It's hard to avoid it, but I wear lotion with sunscreen everyday so I hope that helps :oops:

Did the OP change the title of this thread???? I didn't even know you can change the title after submiting a post.

Did the OP change the title of this thread???? I didn't even know you can change the title after submiting a post.

I think an admin might have changed it. I was confused at first... sneaky. lol

OFF TOPIC:

I got an interview tomorrow at a podiatrist office as a medical assistant! Yay no more working 4am nights and weekends!!!

And I get to wear scrubs if I'm hired! lol

OFF TOPIC:

I got an interview tomorrow at a podiatrist office as a medical assistant! Yay no more working 4am nights and weekends!!!

And I get to wear scrubs if I'm hired! lol

Congrats!!! However feet doesn't sound too appealing...I hope the place doesn't smell bad! lol...