OUCOM's behavioral science requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

binko

At home I want you to call me Dr. Marvin.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out about this. Apparently it's more common than I realized. Just letting you know – I need 2 quarters worth of psych or socio classes, after I thought I was pretty much good to go.

Just letting you all know, though I'm sure many already do.

Members don't see this ad.

OUCOM isn't the only school that requires this, either - I believe LECOM and a few others do as well.

OUCOM isn't the only school that requires this, either - I believe LECOM and a few others do as well.

Yeah, like I said: more common than I realized.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah LECOM wants it, which is why I'm taking a sociology stats class right now. The class is a joke though, just so inconvinent that I actually have to show up.

You can search and find my rants about the behavioral science requirement in general. Its so completely subjective and varies from school to school.

You tell me why religious studies classes don't count as behavioral science. I sure as hell can't figure it out.

At first I thought you were in c/o 2013 in which case you'd be pretty screwed. At least you got a year to knock it off.

I'm pretty sure UMDNJ-SOM has the requirement too.

I'm just taking psych over the summer. I like psych anyway.