P1 hicp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gutenbier said:
First of all, I would like to apologize for that last posting. I told my friend who was using my computer at that time to post his thoughts regarding the school. I thought he was going to create his own account, instead he used mine. If the administrator feels that posting was inappropriate - please feel free to remove it from SDN and I will also take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you.

Gutenbier
It sounds like a misunderstanding between the two of you. I'll leave it up to you whenther or not you choose to delete your friend's post.

Members don't see this ad.

save_hawaii_rx said:
Okay people, I just talk to Mr. Jim Dooman, and he said the new investor gonna start everything over. They are looking at our school year as a failure and would not take anyone back. As much as I knew, there is gonna be a new school in about 1-2 years from now and it not gonna have anything to do with us. Okay, we got some of our money back but still, all of our hardworking down the drain for nothing is the issue I am not gonna let go easy. I don't care if we have misunderstanding each other or what not, but we need to be united to ask the judge not let the new investor take over the school unless they agree to responsible for us. We were the builder of the first year and now they take everything away from us without a look back. We need to call each others, sign petition letters or do something to save everything we have. It might be not much but to us, it worth a 30 thousand dollars year work. Do something people!

As everyone knows..that all students are victums...and no one is saying that anything good came from this experience...You have to take a step back and analyze what you are saying.

The way I see things, the court, judge, DCCA, private investor are going down the right path. Basically start everything over and move along the right track. I know that isn't in the best interest of the current HICP students...but the entire point isn't just about the current HICP students. It's about Pharmacy and the Community. We can say that many people were admitted that shouldn't have been. They either don't meet pre-reqs. or they aren't qualified. Even if you took these students back, it may jepordize the final accreditation becuase they may not pass the NAPLEX. Even if they pass it, this is the US, where the primary language is English...I don't want to offend anyone, but some students have difficult communicating...this is a major drawback in pharmacy. Maybe some students should take the 1-2 years and take some English classes.

The basic rule is, you learn from History and other peoples' mistakes. HICP is a complete failure, you can't deny. The private investor is not going to take more risk by accepting the same students again. And how are you going to prioritize who get's admitted into the new school? With 240 students, 1st class will be about 40 students. They are basically starting over, it would just be easier to take in 40 new students.

Like Lisi said, you're in no position to set conditions. At this point, students need to realize they need to MOVE ON...there is nothing left to salvage. Some students are in denial, some students will not take NO for an answer, but everyone needs to see, if they want to become a pharmacist, their chances are in reapplying

save_hawaii_rx said:
Okay people, I just talk to Mr. Jim Dooman, and he said the new investor gonna start everything over. They are looking at our school year as a failure and would not take anyone back. As much as I knew, there is gonna be a new school in about 1-2 years from now and it not gonna have anything to do with us. Okay, we got some of our money back but still, all of our hardworking down the drain for nothing is the issue I am not gonna let go easy. I don't care if we have misunderstanding each other or what not, but we need to be united to ask the judge not let the new investor take over the school unless they agree to responsible for us. We were the builder of the first year and now they take everything away from us without a look back. We need to call each others, sign petition letters or do something to save everything we have. It might be not much but to us, it worth a 30 thousand dollars year work. Do something people!

My advice to you is..MOVE ON. You said..."there is gonna be a new school in about 1-2 years". First, this new school's got nothing to do with HICP. I don't they they give a sh)$*T about us? I hope you're not going to be sitting around for for the next 2 year and wait for this new school to open. I hope not!!! Please don't!!

HICP has scared me enough already; why bother with new schools ever again? For me, a lesson has been learned.

If pharmacy remains your passion, then I advise that you place all your attention and effort into the appropriate direction. Take this opportunity to apply to as many schools as possible to increase your chances; in the mean time get a job for security in case pharmacy doesn't work out, or go to school if you have to.

Members don't see this ad :)
DoTheRightThing said:
As everyone knows..that all students are victums...and no one is saying that anything good came from this experience...You have to take a step back and analyze what you are saying.

The way I see things, the court, judge, DCCA, private investor are going down the right path. Basically start everything over and move along the right track. I know that isn't in the best interest of the current HICP students...but the entire point isn't just about the current HICP students. It's about Pharmacy and the Community. We can say that many people were admitted that shouldn't have been. They either don't meet pre-reqs. or they aren't qualified. Even if you took these students back, it may jepordize the final accreditation becuase they may not pass the NAPLEX. Even if they pass it, this is the US, where the primary language is English...I don't want to offend anyone, but some students have difficult communicating...this is a major drawback in pharmacy. Maybe some students should take the 1-2 years and take some English classes.

The basic rule is, you learn from History and other peoples' mistakes. HICP is a complete failure, you can't deny. The private investor is not going to take more risk by accepting the same students again. And how are you going to prioritize who get's admitted into the new school? With 240 students, 1st class will be about 40 students. They are basically starting over, it would just be easier to take in 40 new students.

Like Lisi said, you're in no position to set conditions. At this point, students need to realize they need to MOVE ON...there is nothing left to salvage. Some students are in denial, some students will not take NO for an answer, but everyone needs to see, if they want to become a pharmacist, their chances are in reapplying

I concur. Great rationalization. However, is this just a rumor? Can two Hawaii pharmacy schools exist? Do you really need that many pharmacy schools in Hawaii or in any state for that matter? Every state is pumping out pharmacists like they were with engineers a few years back...This profession may get played out before former HICP students can reapply and graduate.

Shouldn't you be grateful to hear there are private investors? Didn't someone say they will pay full restitution to every student?

Where the heck are Hasan, Monroe, and Criswell?...Are they in Monroe's mansion in Kentucky, in Criswell's home in Las Vegas, or in Hasan's military camp? Also, where are their kids? I heard they all had kids.

save_hawaii_rx said:

Why don't we all DEFAULT our loans (undergrad, grad, prof, etc)? Let's see what's going to happen? We will make more history on the number of default loans!

What are they going to do? go after us or the real criminals? put us in jail? why not?! It's looks like that's where everybody is heading...

:mad: Tell the judge what?

Friend_new said:
Why don't we all DEFAULT our loans (undergrad, grad, prof, etc)? Let's see what's going to happen? We will make more history on the number of default loans!

What are they going to do? go after us or the real criminals? put us in jail? why not?! It's looks like that's where everybody is heading...

:mad: Tell the judge what?

No, the government will just garnish your wages and destroy your credit. Sounds like a good plan though :rolleyes:

JTD1972 said:
No, the government will just garnish your wages and destroy your credit. Sounds like a good plan though :rolleyes:

Without credit you are better off moving to Mexico.

johnniewest said:
I concur. Great rationalization. However, is this just a rumor? Can two Hawaii pharmacy schools exist? Do you really need that many pharmacy schools in Hawaii or in any state for that matter? Every state is pumping out pharmacists like they were with engineers a few years back...This profession may get played out before former HICP students can reapply and graduate.

Shouldn't you be grateful to hear there are private investors? Didn't someone say they will pay full restitution to every student?

Where the heck are Hasan, Monroe, and Criswell?...Are they in Monroe's mansion in Kentucky, in Criswell's home in Las Vegas, or in Hasan's military camp? Also, where are their kids? I heard they all had kids.

I personally don't think 2 schools can co-exist in Hawaii. UH has funding from the state.

I don't know if students should be grateful about the private investor...the "original" plan is they agreed to pay resistution to the students who want it. But then wouldn't every student want it...what is the alternative? That's what the DCCA and H&M&C lawyers are working on. To me, I think the private investor just wants the land/property. They will just hire someone to take care of the school aspect and forget about it.

Hasan had a wife that died, con't confim if he has kid or not. Criswell has a kid(s), judged mentioned child support. I can't comment on Monroe

JTD1972 said:

Are you assuming the students got government back guaranteed loans? I would think the government wouldnt back any loan for an unaccredited school.

J Lucas said:
Are you assuming the students got government back guaranteed loans? I would think the government wouldnt back any loan for an unaccredited school.

Even if they got private loans and they decide not to pay it back, their credit will be destroyed. I could be wrong but I think any student loan if left unpaid can result in getting your wages garnished. Even if you declare bankruptcy, they won't forgive student loans whether private or federal.

A student from HICP, ***** ****** is currently asking students to sign this declaration for this Weds. hearing.

To the Honorable Sabrina S. McKenna
Judge of the First Circuit Court, State of Hawaii:

I am a student of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy, which is run by the Pacific Educational Services Company. I understood at the time I enrolled that the school was not accredited and understand that the school is not accredited at this time. I further understand that the school may never be accredited. I want the school to remain open.

I do not feel that Jeffrey Brunton, Office of Consumer Protection, represented my interests. I strongly disagree with the measures taken by the Office of Consumer Protection and the court that has resulted in the closing of the school.

I understand that ***** ******, a student, will be present at the hearing in this Court on August 25, 2005 to address this matter with the court. I hereby authorize her to represent my interests and in speaking on my behalf in keeping the school open.

I have executed this letter under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Hawaii.

Executed this ___ day of August, 2005.

By:________________________________
Student (Print and sign)

Here's the other declaration.

I am a student of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy, which is run by the Pacific Educational Services Company. I understood at the time I enrolled that the school was not accredited and understand that the school is not accredited at this time. I further understand that the school may never be accredited. I want the school to remain open.

I do not feel that Jeffrey Brunton, Office of Consumer Protection, represented my interests. I strongly disagree with the measures taken by the Office of Consumer Protection and the court that has resulted in the closing of the school.

In the past, I have filed a written complaint with the Office of Consumer Protection. I hereby withdraw that complaint in its entirety.

I understand that ***** ******, a student, will be present at the hearing in this Court on August 25, 2005 to address this matter with the court. I hereby authorize her to represent my interests and in speaking on my behalf in keeping the school open.

I have executed this letter under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Hawaii.

Student (Print and sign)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, classmates. This is *****. I am sending this email to you through Dr. Hasan’s email so it can reach all the students. Thank you. Please contact me if you have any questions at *email removed by FutureRxGal*.

Attached are two declarations for students to sign. One declaration applies if the student has not filed a complaint with the Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection. The second declaration applies if a student has filed a complaint with the Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection.

As it stands right now, Judge McKenna has frozen all of the assets of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy. The College can no longer continue to enroll students or provide an education with the court’s injunction in place against the school. At the hearing on the injunction, the attorney for Hawaii stated that he had spoken to ACPE and that ACPE told him it was not likely that the Hawaii College of Pharmacy would be accredited. One of the attorneys for the College contacted the ACPE and ACPE stated that they said no such thing. We intend to inform the court of ACPE’s statement at the next court hearing.

Please read the declarations carefully. If you agree with the statements in the declaration, please sign it. Then there are two fax numbers. If you are on the Mainland Fax them to *info removed*. If you are in Hawaii fax them to *info removed*.

Time is of the essence. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards, ***.

gutenbier said:
Hi, classmates. This is *****. I am sending this email to you through Dr. Hasan’s email so it can reach all the students. Thank you. Please contact me if you have any questions at *email address removed by FutureRxGal*. *****,

Attached are two declarations for students to sign. One declaration applies if the student has not filed a complaint with the Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection. The second declaration applies if a student has filed a complaint with the Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection.

As it stands right now, Judge McKenna has frozen all of the assets of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy. The College can no longer continue to enroll students or provide an education with the court’s injunction in place against the school. At the hearing on the injunction, the attorney for Hawaii stated that he had spoken to ACPE and that ACPE told him it was not likely that the Hawaii College of Pharmacy would be accredited. One of the attorneys for the College contacted the ACPE and ACPE stated that they said no such thing. We intend to inform the court of ACPE’s statement at the next court hearing.

[/email]

What are the consequences?

1. This is a way to give MHC an escape plan and students to forget
2. Keep the business going for homeowner (eg, Hasan's spies)
3. Do not want to give money back to the students
4. No building plan, lender, contract
5. No ACPE accreditatoin
6. No faculty
7. More lies

Again, they USE (con) the student to do their dirty work...

Just look at the facts...they have stolen the money from students for their personal use!

They even lied to their own lawyer, faculty, TA, and STUDENTS!

ACPE will NEVER tell them directly that they will not accredit this program to their face because of legal reasons.

Students should not fall for this. ACPE will NEVER accredit this program.

Clearly, this is a way for monroe and criswell to get away with civil and/or criminal charges!

Again, do not post unauthorized personal information of other students. SDN is not the avenue for that. If HICP emails are being sent by a HICP student to the other HICP students, then the appropriate people are seeing them already.

This warning has been posted previously. Please abide by it.

That is low for the school to do that. Hasan letting other students use his email to send out propaganda. HICP didn't even let the Student Council mass email to all the student.

I don't konw who would be dumb enough to sign a paper petition like that. What would the students gain or benefit from having the school remain open but know that it may never be accreditated? FOOLISH! You will be losing your money and your chance of becoming a pharmacist while other people take your money.

Again, the State of Hawaii is NOT closing down the school. The school can't financial sustain itself like a regular buisness can, therefore it is closing down.

FutureRxGal said:
Again, do not post unauthorized personal information of other students. SDN is not the avenue for that. If HICP emails are being sent by a HICP student to the other HICP students, then the appropriate people are seeing them already.

This warning has been posted previously. Please abide by it.

I found out from one of the TA that the school's server is permenently offine. So official HICP e-mail is no longer working. SDN is the first time I seen those emails

Dear Judge,

I, xxxx xxxxx, don't care if HICP will ever get accrediated, I just want the HICP to remain open.

I was not mislead or misrepresented by HICP in anyway; so if resitution is offered I will refuse to accept it.

By, xxxx xxxx

How many people would sign this?

I recieved this information from a friend that contacted the AADSAS, Associated American Dental Schools Application Service.

{{{Dear Applicant:

AADSAS has received notification that the Hawaii College of Dental
Medicine will not be accepting a 2006 entering class. Individuals who
have already submitted their AADSAS application and have designated Hawaii
will receive an email message with instructions to designate another
dental school or request a refund.

If you have not yet submitted your AADSAS application, you should be
aware that the Hawaii College of Dental Medicine is no longer an
application option.

Please contact ADEA Customer Service at 800-353-2237 if you have
questions.

Thank you,
AADSAS Staff
}}}

They can keep the damn school open for all I care. Just give back the tuition money to those students that want it back and fund that hell hole themselves. If these students want to sign papers that will make it so they NEVER get any restitution and continue to give money to these crooks then go ahead and let them. That will be their punishment for being too stubborn and blind to see the truth or too unethical to act upon it.

Damn, how many flaming hoops are you willing to jump through for a PharmD when there are CLEARLY other alternatives?

MarlboroMan said:
Damn, how many flaming hoops are you willing to jump through for a PharmD when there are CLEARLY other alternatives?

I won't be surprised if some students still want to gamble their money with HICP. For those students, there is NO ALTERNATIVE to a PharmD other than HICP. They have plenty money to play (and loose) and only M`C`H can make their dream come true. How sad!

Hasan understands this very well and this is his new game.

I know that I am not supposed to post individual name or personal information on sdn. however, i felt the need to put this individual name up here. this name of the student, ***** ******, IS NOT a former or current HICP student at all. I was one of the students at HICP and i knew most of the classmates in class.... However, this name didnt ring a bell. I also try to search the HICP email address and this name did not show up in the address book at all...
perhaps this is like someone else already mentioned, Another game that Hasan is playing.. He knew that most of the students at HICP do not have the potential to become a pharmacist and will not get accept into any other schools. its very sad to see that HICP is the only option for them and they have lot of money to spend so they dont really care.. They will listen to Hasan w whatever plans he throws at them... I also knew that Hasan using his personal yahoo email to email several students and ask them to contact their state senator, government system and pharmacy board, etc and tell them the reason the students want to save the school......
To all of the former classmates:
Please MOVE ON with your life and dont dwell over this mess anymore.. If you think you have the potential, please go ahead and reapply for other schools.
If you're lacking the requirements, just TAKE them... If becoming a ethical and professional pharmacist is your ultimate dream, dont give up.... Be more perserverance and in the end, it will pay off.. Please think TWICE b4 you want to commit yourself into helping CROOKS like HASAN, MONROE, CRISWELL with their DEMORALIZED ACTIONS.

hawaii90210 said:
this name of the student, ***** ******, IS NOT a former or current HICP student at all. I was one of the students at HICP and i knew most of the classmates in class.... However, this name didnt ring a bell. I also try to search the HICP email address and this name did not show up in the address book at all...

Such a crook!

A word of caution for the students who are considering signing Hasan's declaration letter: know what you're signing into:

I understood at the time I enrolled that the school was not accredited and understand that the school is not accredited at this time. I further understand that the school may never be accredited. I want the school to remain open.

If you sign it, it's not 100% sure that the school will reopen/be saved. But it's 100% sure that you won't get any money back as you basically testify that there's nothing wrong with the school in the first place! See what trap Hasan get you into?

Please remember that nobody forces the school to close. It's just necessary for all school & personal accounts to be frozen as even if so, the judge sees that there's still not enough money for full restitution to students. So if the school really wants to open its door, why not provide some proof that they will pay full restitution for those students who want it, while abiding by the law and responding to DCCA's questions so they can go on with those students who want to stick with it?

This way no students will have to sign such stupid declaration.

hawaii90210 said:
I know that I am not supposed to post individual name or personal information on sdn. however, i felt the need to put this individual name up here. this name of the student, ***** ******, IS NOT a former or current HICP student at all. I was one of the students at HICP and i knew most of the classmates in class.... However, this name didnt ring a bell. I also try to search the HICP email address and this name did not show up in the address book at all....

Yes, I checked and K... Z.. is indeed a student here at HICP. Perhaps, M, C, and H flew to LA and met up with this student and lawyer. You have not heard of this student's name because this student cannot get into any other pharmacy program (eg, not a bright student) and is being brainwashed.

hawaii90210 said:
I know that I am not supposed to post individual name or personal information on sdn. however, i felt the need to put this individual name up here. this name of the student, ***** ******, IS NOT a former or current HICP student at all. I was one of the students at HICP and i knew most of the classmates in class.... However, this name didnt ring a bell. I also try to search the HICP email address and this name did not show up in the address book at all...
perhaps this is like someone else already mentioned, Another game that Hasan is playing.. He knew that most of the students at HICP do not have the potential to become a pharmacist and will not get accept into any other schools. its very sad to see that HICP is the only option for them and they have lot of money to spend so they dont really care.. They will listen to Hasan w whatever plans he throws at them... I also knew that Hasan using his personal yahoo email to email several students and ask them to contact their state senator, government system and pharmacy board, etc and tell them the reason the students want to save the school......
To all of the former classmates:
Please MOVE ON with your life and dont dwell over this mess anymore.. If you think you have the potential, please go ahead and reapply for other schools.
If you're lacking the requirements, just TAKE them... If becoming a ethical and professional pharmacist is your ultimate dream, dont give up.... Be more perserverance and in the end, it will pay off.. Please think TWICE b4 you want to commit yourself into helping CROOKS like HASAN, MONROE, CRISWELL with their DEMORALIZED ACTIONS.

I appreciate everyone's opinions but lets try not to get ourselves band or accounts being put on hold. That's not going to help anyone.
:p

I'm baaa aaack. hehe

I hope 150 jackasses sign that petition and then the judge says, "so what? it doesnt matter that you are too foolish to see how corrupt the school was." Then the DCCA only pays students who didnt sign a ridiculous piece of paper. That turns our measly 3 grand into a lot more. Please, all the ******s and degenerates in the house, SIGN UP! It's worth it...for us at least. *****s...

JohnHICP said:
I'm baaa aaack. hehe

I hope 150 jackasses sign that petition and then the judge says, "so what? it doesnt matter that you are too foolish to see how corrupt the school was." Then the DCCA only pays students who didnt sign a ridiculous piece of paper. That turns our measly 3 grand into a lot more. Please, all the ******s and degenerates in the house, SIGN UP! It's worth it...for us at least. *****s...
LOL

Well here is my opinion on this new issue of parents of students trying to get people to sign these rediculous papers for the JUDGE.

None of the complaints were made to shut down the school. I never once told Mr. Dooman or Mr. Brunton that I want this school to shut down. The state didnt shut down the school. "BELIEVERS" what exactly dont you understand about that? This school started on $75,000 dollars. That is not right!!! "M" and "C" dont care about the students, they never have. They are crazy!!

All year long we as students tried to fix the problems at HICP. We all knew "M" and "C" were idiots but we thought we could ignore them and have them go away. Well guess what we failed...We all are responsible for what happend here at HICP. I put the responsibility on all of us. I even hold the teachers, TA's, Deans, secretaries, and mostly myself responsible. We all had that little bit of hope. We can all admit to this... We knew things were not right all year long. I hold myself responsible everyday for not doing something about it. I learned a valuable lesson!! I met great people and after all said and done I still have a huge passion for the profession. HASAN, MONROE, AND CRISWELL can never take that away from me.

The People who are now fighting for the school..... Like Zo. and her mom they dont realize what really is going on. We all know by now that the Dean is a liar and uses students to get things done. Zo and her mom will soon find out what the DEAN is doing to them. I tried to warn them but let them carry on with what there doing. I didnt see these people fighting when the dean and CEO and the IT GUY came running to my house like idiots. I didnt see them stick up for what was right all year. If your going to be a leader at a time like this and send out mass emails then get your story straight. The complaints are all true....I too wish there would be a better solution. A WIN-WIN situation...but the bottom line is there isnt one. We can still prove to the world that just because we went to HICP doesnt mean were idiots and not capable of attending a real school. We just have to prove it to the world.

Quit letting the dean still run your thoughts. He is a criminal and his time will come.

DoTheRightThing said:
That is low for the school to do that. Hasan letting other students use his email to send out propaganda. HICP didn't even let the Student Council mass email to all the student.
QUOTE]

just to give you guys a heads up. Several students in the orange county area who support MHC are currently revising the last declaration and calling students to sign their new petition. They are not posting on yahoo groups or sdn. I say good luck to them. Hasan must be totally behind this.

<<This is the letter they are passing around... Isn't stealing one of the crime committed? These bullet number are like charges...and I thought the school is already closed>>

I am a student of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy, which is run by the Pacific Educational Services Company. I was misled by P.E.S about accreditation prior, during and after attending HICP. Since, I have invested an enormous of money, times and efforts into HICP, I want to ask the court to help sustain the school by allow the school to be operated if the school can abide to the following conditions:

1. D**** AKA D*** Y**, D** C***, D& D C***. AKA D**, etc. is no longer affiliated with the P.E.S. through a formal withdraw statement which can be confirmed by the court.

2. The court appoints an independent firm to be in charge of all the financial aspect of HICP financial.

3. All of the assets frozen of D*** C M***, Y**, C*** will be liquidate and pay back to the students whom wish not to continue with HICP and the remainder of the fund that belong to the student who wishes to come back to HICP will be incorporated into HICP operation fund to help sustain the school.

4. The students whose wishes to continue should be able to attend school tuition free if they have to repeat the first year again.

5. By signing this letter, the student will not abandon their right to pursuit criminal lawsuit against D**** C***, M*** (Y**) if they wish to further their pursuit.

6. The investor(s) can not be affiliate with the D C***, D*** M*** or any of the corporate or incorporate which is operated by them.

7. Must abide to ACPE guidelines and procedures to assure accreditation status.

8. Must disclose and furnish important information regarding the accreditation, financial and operation status to the student if being summon.

9. Continue to search for a new Dean of the college of Pharmacy.

10. Offer all 240 students an opportunity to continue their education at HICP.

I understand that by signing this letter, I hereby authorize the student(s) to represent my interests and in speaking on my behalf in keeping the school open.

Student (Print and sign)

At first when non-believers tried to exposed the truth and tried to help other students see the truth, it was fine...some student did see the truth. But now...we've done all that we can do, if those student still don't see the truth, I don't think they ever will. I'm not going to continue to try to help people who are unwilling to accept help and all they can do is critize and attack us.

If these students are going through great lengths to revive the dead. They are also desperate enough to waste their time writing up declarations and petitions rather then doing something productive like re-appling to other schools.

At this point, I have to side with John. If these people want to sign it, then they can go right ahead.

That might be a stupid question, but since HICP is now close, what is the plan for students who were attending the school ? are they going to apply to other pharmacy schools for fall 2006 ? that is what I would do.

Friend_new said:
<<This is the letter they are passing around... Isn't stealing one of the crime committed? These bullet number are like charges...and I thought the school is already closed>>

I am a student of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy, which is run by the Pacific Educational Services Company. I was misled by P.E.S about accreditation prior, during and after attending HICP. Since, I have invested an enormous of money, times and efforts into HICP, I want to ask the court to help sustain the school by allow the school to be operated if the school can abide to the following conditions:

1. D**** AKA D*** Y**, D** C***, D& D C***. AKA D**, etc. is no longer affiliated with the P.E.S. through a formal withdraw statement which can be confirmed by the court.

2. The court appoints an independent firm to be in charge of all the financial aspect of HICP financial.

3. All of the assets frozen of D*** C M***, Y**, C*** will be liquidate and pay back to the students whom wish not to continue with HICP and the remainder of the fund that belong to the student who wishes to come back to HICP will be incorporated into HICP operation fund to help sustain the school.

4. The students whose wishes to continue should be able to attend school tuition free if they have to repeat the first year again.

5. By signing this letter, the student will not abandon their right to pursuit criminal lawsuit against D**** C***, M*** (Y**) if they wish to further their pursuit.

6. The investor(s) can not be affiliate with the D C***, D*** M*** or any of the corporate or incorporate which is operated by them.

7. Must abide to ACPE guidelines and procedures to assure accreditation status.

8. Must disclose and furnish important information regarding the accreditation, financial and operation status to the student if being summon.

9. Continue to search for a new Dean of the college of Pharmacy.

10. Offer all 240 students an opportunity to continue their education at HICP.

I understand that by signing this letter, I hereby authorize the student(s) to represent my interests and in speaking on my behalf in keeping the school open.

Student (Print and sign)
Since when do students have rights? Also, since when can students make stipulations to a state court of law?!

Just to clarify, if someone is a public figure it's not necessary to censor their name from your posts. If they are a private citizen, they have the right to remain anonymous unless they waive it. An example of a student waiving their right to anonymity would be someone going on record for a newspaper article or a statement in court. In that case, it would be fair enough to associate their full name with whatever statement they made publicly. I hope this makes sense.

Anyone that signs one of those petitions after the school has been exposed deserves to get screwed out of their money. If they are so desperate to think that HICP is the only way they can become a pharmacist, then they really are trying to backdoor themselves into the profession, and we don't need them. People that stupid make the profession look bad, and no legitimate school will ever accept them for good reason.

Good luck to all of you HICP students who have seen the light and moved on. Use this as a life lesson (we all get suckered one time or another), learn from it, and get applying for other schools.

For those of you that sign that petition, well, the world needs ditch-diggers also.

Friend_new said:

I am a student of the Hawaii College of Pharmacy....

I give credit where credit is due. I see some progresses in this letter. Unlike the last petition, they are no longer claiming that they fully knew the situation and were never deceived.

However, they lost points on grammars and on not realizing that the judge has no authority to tell what PES/HICP can and can not do, other then pay back money to students who filed complaints... That is like a judge telling Microsoft to severe ties to Bill Gates, or a judge telling Cisco that it has to invest more on long-haul fiber optics communication.

If I were the judge, I would be offended by the shear stupidness of the students requesting--almost to the point of demanding--that the judge tell how PES/HICP to run its business.

DoTheRightThing said:
At first when non-believers tried to exposed the truth and tried to help other students see the truth, it was fine...some student did see the truth. But now...we've done all that we can do, if those student still don't see the truth, I don't think they ever will. I'm not going to continue to try to help people who are unwilling to accept help and all they can do is critize and attack us.

If these students are going through great lengths to revive the dead. They are also desperate enough to waste their time writing up declarations and petitions rather then doing something productive like re-appling to other schools.

At this point, I have to side with John. If these people want to sign it, then they can go right ahead.

At least now they are feeling "guilty" and "admitting" to the truth through the letter about the corruption...it's odd that Hasan is not mention here; he does not deserve to be in any professional level, and that which involves ethics!

DoTheRightThing said:

I agree. Lets move on and apply to legitimate schools. If HICP is your only way into pharmacy school then maybe your doing things for the wrong reasons.

The few legitmate, non-believers have done their best to warn students. If students are staying in contact with Hasan and being his puppets, then there is not much more anyone can do. I think it's called a cult.

If they want to sign their rights away then go ahead. For all we know, the PI might be worse than H,M,C. He seems to have the same mentality as H,M,C making a quick buck.

Pharmacy is a great profession. It doesn't need unethical behavior from students, investors, or owners. Lets accept what has happend at HICP as a lesson and move on.

ucrsandstorm said:
I agree. Lets move on and apply to legitimate schools. If HICP is your only way into pharmacy school then maybe your doing things for the wrong reasons.

The few legitmate, non-believers have done their best to warn students. If students are staying in contact with Hasan and being his puppets, then there is not much more anyone can do. I think it's called a cult.

If they want to sign their rights away then go ahead. For all we know, the PI might be worse than H,M,C. He seems to have the same mentality as H,M,C making a quick buck.

Pharmacy is a great profession. It doesn't need unethical behavior from students, investors, or owners. Lets accept what has happend at HICP as a lesson and move on.

I agree with the statement above. Honestly those students who stuck out their necks trying to help everyone else has my respect. Those that continue to dive forward because they're desperate don't deserve to become pharmacist. Honestly I wouldn't want to know my pharmacist took every short cut they could to get where they were from a school that half assed its way through everything.

Seriously look at those who continue to push for this school are either desperate or don't have the will and ability to continue on to become a pharmacist from an accredited school. Any of those flying out on behalf of Hasaan should be shot and strung up for your selfish intentions. Also those who are writing these petitions don't have the foggiest clues on the legal system. How arogant are you that you're not even a pharmacist that now you think you can dictate the law and make demands on the judge. Makes me sick that not only are you that foolish, that you also try to bring others into the situation.

To those who continue to push forward or have moved on to different careers I wish you good look on your endeavours. For those who are so complacent as to hold on to this dillusional dream I sleep better at night knowing that you arent dispensing meds out to people.

Its amazing how people think that all judges are gods. Judges dont MAKE law, they INTERPRET law. Judge McKenna can tell PES and M/C that they violated the law and they must pay whatever.. they cannot place sanctions on someone as to how to run thier business and who can and cannot be involved in it.

Its no shock that people supporting the school wouldnt be able to understand such a SIMPLE concept.

Unbelievable,
John, you are right, you need to push the issue of having these bozo's sign away their right to receive reimbursement. Only good can result from that because these guys are obviously not the brightest bulbs in the box.

That's why Hasan gave us the ACT and Toefel instead of the PCAT. He also started and ESL class. I thought this was a pharmacy school. He treated us as if we're non-US and gangsters.

For some of you who were told that you're going to receive some "special credit" for the ESL class, just look at your transcript, this was an outright lied.
Instead you were receiving special attention on how to become hasan's spy.

bananaface said:
Just to clarify, if someone is a public figure it's not necessary to censor their name from your posts. If they are a private citizen, they have the right to remain anonymous unless they waive it. An example of a student waiving their right to anonymity would be someone going on record for a newspaper article or a statement in court. In that case, it would be fair enough to associate their full name with whatever statement they made publicly. I hope this makes sense.

B, do you have enough info on SDN to write a book? Also can you translate all these English writings into other languages (eg, vietnamese)? Some key words: deception, scam, shady, rip-offs, crooked, thug, criminals, cheating,

Friend_new said:
B, do you have enough info on SDN to write a book? Also can you translate all these English writings into other languages (eg, vietnamese)? Some key words: deception, scam, shady, rip-offs, crooked, thug, criminals, cheating,

Hrmm,
A book is not a bad idea. If several of the students get together and try to write a book on the past year of your lives it could be a pretty interesting read. You could call it , "Students without a School." ( it could happen ) All proceeds of course would go towards tuition reimubrsement.

Surf Wars IV: An Empty Hope
Surf Wars V: The Corporation Strikes Back
Surf Wars VI: Return of the ******s

Surf Wars I: Phantom Investors
Surf Wars II: Attack of the Spys
Surf Wars III: Sheep Wars

Sheep because they (believers) are mindless followers...

Status
Not open for further replies.