Pacific classes filled?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajk001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if all the spots at pacific are filled yet? or are there any resources that might tell me if they are? i know scco has a facebook group, but i dont think puco does. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, Pacific does have a facebook group. PUCO class of 2013. =)

Members don't see this ad :)
can i join that? i haven't even been accepted yet

can i join that? i haven't even been accepted yet

I don't think you can.

I emailed Janelle over the weekend, she said she would have a better idea on alternate list rankings by May. It is still too early and unpredictable to say where you rank if you are on the alternate list.

I'm interviewing at PUCO this week, so I hope it's not filled yet. When they called me for my interview invitation they said the class is filling up faster than anticipated and that if you did not want to get put on the waitlist, you would need to interview on march 13th. They have one more interview session for april, but apparently that is for the alternate list. Not sure if that is accurate or not. Lets hope not and that we can ALL get in.

i appreciate your positive thinking frank! when did u send in your application? i just sent mine this weekend and received an email monday saying that they were reviewing it. i was hoping somehow they would invite me to the friday interview session, but that doesn't seem likely. hopefully i'll still have a chance for the april one.

I sent in my application in mid-january, but didn't submit my unofficial OAT scores until Feb 10th. I'm assuming they got the officials about two weeks later and then I received an e-mail like yours saying they were reviewing it about two weeks ago. Then I got a call last week asking for an interview. When I go up there on Friday, I'll ask around and see what the status is and report back to you. I hope your interview call comes soon, it certainly still is possible.