Pacific dugoni , UCLA, UCSF, USC updates and app. status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
complete email:)

Members don't see this ad.

yes , got this email and hopefully getting the next too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone has anyone heard from USC
and i think there is theory exam for both UCLA and USC
AHHHH, I cant take it again

Hello everyone has anyone heard from USC
and i think there is theory exam for both UCLA and USC
AHHHH, I cant take it again

No news from USC or UCLA yet. Also no new from UCSF.
I agree with you bench exam + written exam?
Its too much pressure on us

is that every year, I mean the written exam?or this is the first time?

I asked UCLA people and they emailed saying Intervw calls invitation will be sent late sep...SO time to wait guys..thats all we can do....good luck to all...Trust urself and believe in GOD:xf::xf::xf::thumbup::thumbup:

hey thoery means??......part1 or 2?
I think its part 1,,,its in their website...will check again and upload the link soon

hey this is given in their website

Bench Exam, Written Exam & Personal Interview

The Admissions Committee reviews all application files and selects finalists for a written and bench examination. Should you be selected, you will be notified by mid-October and will need to provide a non-refundable testing fee of US $300 (money order or cashier's check), made payable to UC Regents. Applicants who pass the bench examination will be invited for a personal interview which will take place one to two days after the bench examination. *The written exam will be in the NBDE format and focus on the Part 1 content; applicants are encouraged to review the NBDE Part 1 Candidate Guide available on the www.ada.org website.

All the best

Last edited:
hey thoery means??......part1 or 2?

I agree with you bench exam + written exam?
Its too much pressure on us

Hey cal ucsf to know ur status,,,they dont usually reply,,, i received application complete status from ucsf, ucla and uop...waitg for usc
I cald ucla and ucsf around aug, 20th to know the status..
OOOhhh its soo much pressure...:xf::xf:

is that every year, I mean the written exam?or this is the first time?

Im not sure wat it is,,,once i know sometg abt it will post here for sure...and i dont hav any seniors in ucla or usc but il find out

Thank you Jessica and hereicomedds

I think its part 1,,,its in their website...will check again and upload the link soon

hey this is given in their website

Bench Exam, Written Exam & Personal Interview

The Admissions Committee reviews all application files and selects finalists for a written and bench examination. Should you be selected, you will be notified by mid-October and will need to provide a non-refundable testing fee of US $300 (money order or cashier’s check), made payable to UC Regents. Applicants who pass the bench examination will be invited for a personal interview which will take place one to two days after the bench examination. *The written exam will be in the NBDE format and focus on the Part 1 content; applicants are encouraged to review the NBDE Part 1 Candidate Guide available on the www.ada.org website.

All the best

Where did you get highlighted?

Hi, I am sorry if this question has been answered by someone, and I just haven't been able to locate the answer, but I was wondering if UCSF has sent like an application completed email, or something along those lines. I was in contact with Ms. Mary Pham before the deadline, regarding where to send my TOEFL etc, however, I haven't actually received an email which states they have received my application, or it is complete, such as with UCLA. If someone could shed some light on that subject, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am sorry if this question has been answered by someone, and I just haven't been able to locate the answer, but I was wondering if UCSF has sent like an application completed email, or something along those lines. I was in contact with Ms. Mary Pham before the deadline, regarding where to send my TOEFL etc, however, I haven't actually received an email which states they have received my application, or it is complete, such as with UCLA. If someone could shed some light on that subject, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

hey!
yeah i received an email stating application complete from both the schools you mentioned but only when i emailed them first asking about the status of my application.

thanks rika123. I have only emailed UCLA and they replied but I didn't send an email to UCSF regarding confirmation. I guess that would be my next step! Really appreciate it.

thanks rika123. I have only emailed UCLA and they replied but I didn't send an email to UCSF regarding confirmation. I guess that would be my next step! Really appreciate it.

You are most welcome!!

September 10th. If you don't get it on this day, assume you've been declined. (Confirmed by Mary Pham). Same for UOP.

And for ucla ?

No idea about this school.

that sounds so scary :( ..10th sept is d day

I know it's going to be either a great day, or a really sad day since it's a two in one.

:luck: September 10th----the big day!!!!!

Let's hope things work out. :luck::thumbup:

Alright fellow SDN members. I'm going on vacay for a week so I shall return next week to speak of randoms and join you in the battle from bds to dds.

Adios muchachos. :biglove::zip::biglove::zip::biglove::zip:

No idea about this school.

I know it's going to be either a great day, or a really sad day since it's a two in one.

Let's hope things work out. :luck::thumbup:

Alright fellow SDN members. I'm going on vacay for a week so I shall return next week to speak of randoms and join you in the battle from bds to dds.

Adios muchachos. :biglove::zip::biglove::zip::biglove::zip:

Love the enthusiasm. :)

usc dont ask fr toefl from GC n citizens...den how do dey compare dem(gc n citizens) wid odrs wen dey choose applicants fr intrvw.............

how much is the fees for UCSF program?
i was just checking on their site in financial aid, cudn't make out whether $ 125341 is for one year or total program fees. This figure is mentioned in the table under International Dentist Program (begin summer 12).
Can somebody please tell, jus wanted to know.

What is the probable timeframe for UCSF & UOP interviews? Anybody any idea?

Hello everyone!
5 more days to go for UOP and UCSF. Does any one know of any prep classes in bay area? All my colleagues in LA are going to Duggan's or another place to practice and have a second professional opinion about their practical work. I haven't touched the hand piece for over 2 years now and I really feel that I need to refresh my self confidence in the practical field. Please inform me of any, I really appreciate the suggestions. Thanks and good luck to you all!:xf::)

Hi adks19 125341$ plus there is non resident differential tuition fees of approximately 13000$ mentioned above the table. This figure is for one year only :(

The extra $13,000 is only for the regular dental program not the IDP.

September 10th. If you don't get it on this day, assume you've been declined. (Confirmed by Mary Pham). Same for UOP.

:eek::eek: you know what? now I understand why the band Green Day made a song called "Wake me up when September ends" :D:D:D:D excuse me while i go stack up my sleeping pills :cool::cool::cool::cool:

:eek::eek: you know what? now I understand why the band Green Day made a song called "Wake me up when September ends" :D:D:D:D excuse me while i go stack up my sleeping pills :cool:

hahah:laugh:...n i love that song... but never knew it would be so relevant one day to me...

ucsf won't be sending on 10th now...it will take two weeks it seems..acc.to a frnd who called mary pham

do ne1 knws wen n how USC informs bout intrvws??

Oh God! Now we only have Sep 10 for UOP and then we all have to wait the entire September for other three schools?

all the best GUYS..................for UOP................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ny updates from UOP??? :).. i m just so tense and frustrate of refreshing mail box in every 5 minutes :mad:

Ny updates from UOP??? :).. i m just so tense and frustrate of refreshing mail box in every 5 minutes :mad:

The email says after 5PM PST. So if you're on the East Coast don't bother until 8PM.

got application complete mail frm USC......i cald dem today to knw bout intrvw invitees...dey said dey will tak couple f weeks .....

just received email that my application is complete at USC

Got an applicatn complete email..
May be the first email from USC...hahaha

We are not going to get UOP interview status mail today ..just now got a mail stating that we will receive interview status mail on sep 17 ...

Hello everyone jus got an email from pacific,,,
They postponed their date to sep 17th
HAHAHA anotr week of waitg:eek::eek::eek:

friends who are waiting for UOP interviews invites like myself .... we all have to wait for another week more... just received notification email from W. Chang..... this seems endless wait......

Yeah.... For today lets keep hands crossed for UCSF... all the best people...

UCSF is not happening today. She said it'll probably take another two weeks or so.

No UOP results today. Wait until Sep 17th!!