Past April 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychadelics

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the guide to getting into graduate school in psychology, published by the APA, it states that programs will post open slots (after April 15th) on the APA website. Has anyone else heard about this? If so where does one find these slots and how likely are they to be somewhere other than Siberia? Please discuss...:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

In the guide to getting into graduate school in psychology, published by the APA, it states that programs will post open slots (after April 15th) on the APA website. Has anyone else heard about this? If so where does one find these slots and how likely are they to be somewhere other than Siberia? Please discuss...:oops:

I haven't heard that, but I too would like to know where to find that info :D

If so where does one find these slots and how likely are they to be somewhere other than Siberia? Please discuss...:oops:

With the weather the way it is, I think Siberia and Washington, DC can be used interchangably.

Members don't see this ad :)
With the weather the way it is, I think Siberia and Washington, DC can be used interchangably.

SO true! I've been snowed in for 3 days! Coming from the rocky mountains, this isn't a big deal- but I'm kinda getting stir crazy :help:

SO true! I've been snowed in for 3 days! Coming from the rocky mountains, this isn't a big deal- but I'm kinda getting stir crazy :help:

I haven't been able to leave for about a week! The term "cabin fever" doesn't even do me justice anymore.

Would you have had to apply to these schools way back I cant remember when.... and got waitlisted or at that time when there are open slots can you apply?
Basically, is this only for waitlisted people or anyone who did not get in someplace and for schools that did not get enough people they liked?
Thanks and have a nice day!

I remember checking the list last year, and off the top of my head I think there was only the Chicago School of Prof. Psych. and Forest Institute of Prof. Psych. who had openings