Pathoma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dude1344

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone use this and have any opinions? Dr. Sattar has been frequenting many schools recently and talking up his book. Does this add anything that can't be found in Goljan or FA?

Members don't see this ad.

The site says a subscription includes the 2013 version. Does the 2014 version not come out until 2015?

2013 edition was the one released in July and it was his second edition since 2011 which was the first edition. He didn't make changes until there was a collection of errata and the changes included the errata. He added no new sections, just edited things that needed editing. The videos are always updated and released to the server immediately.

So if you wait for a new edition you'll probably be waiting till your done with clinicals by then.

Also, when he released the new version he gave people the option to upgrade their textbook for, i think it was, 19.99 + 6 bucks shipping fedex.

2013 edition was the one released in July and it was his second edition since 2011 which was the first edition. He didn't make changes until there was a collection of errata and the changes included the errata. He added no new sections, just edited things that needed editing. The videos are always updated and released to the server immediately.

So if you wait for a new edition you'll probably be waiting till your done with clinicals by then.

Also, when he released the new version he gave people the option to upgrade their textbook for, i think it was, 19.99 + 6 bucks shipping fedex.

Ah ok thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)

Has his videos ever been updated recently?

I just discovered pathos, and its great. but does anyone recommend any resources for testing practice?