Pathophysiology Textbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suckstobeme

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys-

Ok. This is probably totally the wrong forum for this, but i'll do it anyway. I was just thinking about it and I couldn't think of THE pathophys book (like Netter for Anatomy or Robbins for Path, etc). I remember in Med School, i never bought a book, just used class notes as did like all of my classmates. any body know of any good pathophysiology books?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys-

Ok. This is probably totally the wrong forum for this, but i'll do it anyway. I was just thinking about it and I couldn't think of THE pathophys book (like Netter for Anatomy or Robbins for Path, etc). I remember in Med School, i never bought a book, just used class notes as did like all of my classmates. any body know of any good pathophysiology books?

I don't remember a textbook but I loved Carlos Ayala's Pathophysiology for the boards and wards. pocket sized. perfect for ADD types. Concise, adequate pics. good diagrams, well orgaznized.
hope this helps

BRS review series.

Definitive? Hardly.

Digestable? Absolutely.

Here's to things you can actually learn from! Cheers!

Take care,
Jeff