PCAT Sending Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taisho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a bit confused about how PCAT scores are sent, when registering on the PCAT website, there is a section that asks which schools do I want my scores to be sent to, the problem is I want to write the PCAT one year earlier than the the year I apply, since I think some schools allow PCAT scores up to 2 years ago? How would I proceed from this point, how do you send the scores 1 year later? Also, how is it that you can send scores of up to 2 years ago if the scoring report is only available for 1 year?

In this case, is it even possible to write the PCAT 1 year before the year you apply? Or is it intended that I write the PCAT the year I apply for pharmacy?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There is no reason not to take the PCAT early as long as you are prepared.

You will have to pay Pearson to send the test results to PharmCAS during the application cycle you are going to apply. The fee is nominal - something like $20.

For non-PharmCAS schools, I imagine it's similar, but I would call the school & ask.