PCOM GA - Entering 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koalafiedRx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an interview here?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yaah, Im thinking about going there, I would Like to know your stats please ( Gpa, Pcat scores, letters, and experience)

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.
What was the interview process like? Is there anything we should expect? How soon did you find out you were accepted?

I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.
Can you tell me how soon after submitting applications they sent you an interview invite?

Everyone gets an interview here lol

im waiting to hear something back from them as well

hey guys I actually just got an invite for an interview on 3/21/17 PCOM-GA :)

anybody else?

I have an interview April 04th. Tell us how yours goes!

i received an interview invite for april 10th.

im interviewing on the 21st as well. Could someone who has interviewed provide some info on the process?

How long after the interview did you hear from the school?

How long did it take for you to hear back from them after the interview?
After I submitted everything on pharmcas it took about two weeks to hear back. I interviewed a few weeks ago and I received my acceptance email a week later. However I turned it down because I accepted another offer. Let me know if you have any other questions

I interviewed on the 21st and I heard back that next Friday on the 31st. The admissions committee meets every Tuesday.