This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received
I sent mine a week ago but never received confirmation of anything. I hope they got it lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you received an email from the registrar? I haven't so I can't submit my statement of legal residence?
No, not yet. I'm not too worried about it since the deadline for it doesn't start until once you've received the email from the registrar. You can read more about it on the info page for entering students!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when we should start applying for campus housing? Will they email us anything or do we just apply now through their housing portal?

No, I haven't. But you can probably check to see if the check has been cashed as a way to confirm?

Does anyone know when we should start applying for campus housing? Will they email us anything or do we just apply now through their housing portal?
I already applied. I asked Joel and he said to just create an account with any email and apply

Did Joel recommend you to apply already?
Yes he did. I looked up the campus housing and it says priority deadline is March 25 so that's when I asked Joel and he said to apply without a student email. I'm sure that deadline will be extended. It's a really easy application.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received my student email login info as a physical letter sent through the mail today, so check your mailboxes if you haven't!

Reactions: 1 users
No confirmation but did anyone else think it was weird that the office of registrar is in LA??