Perio interviews 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Titanium gums

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviews held in 2014 for Perio residencies. Has anyone heard from any programs? Interviews already?

Members don't see this ad.

Baylor already done with the interview. I heard that LSU already send invitation for interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything from them yet. I know some universities already sent the interview invitations. Please share!!!!

got interviews from VCU, UIC, UCSF, UTHSCSA and UT Houston.
spoke with UCLA yest and they have not started reviewing applications yet

Thanks! What about North East programs? NYU, Columbia, UConn, Tufts, Boston?

Yeah, Columbia interviewed 20 people and they're done now - will let applicants know their status mid-August.

I heard Tufts and Penn already started with the interviews too. If anyone had interviews already, please share the experience. Thanks!

did anyone hear from OSU, Rochester, UCONN, UMN, Kentucky, Buffalo, Louisville???

Members don't see this ad :)
got interviews from VCU, UIC, UCSF, UTHSCSA and UT Houston.
spoke with UCLA yest and they have not started reviewing applications yet

Hey Imanm, could you please tell us what date have you chosen for interview at UT Houston?

Hey Imanm, could you please tell us what date have you chosen for interview at UT Houston?
Aug 21st. why? did you get an interview there? if yes when will you be there?

Hey guys, has anyone heard from USC?
And is it competitive?

Hey Mustafadaw,
I am not sure how competitive they are, but I assume they are not as competitive given their high tuition. Having said that I've heard they have a very strong program and some big names as their faculty.

Hey Mustafadaw,
I am not sure how competitive they are, but I assume they are not as competitive given their high tuition. Having said that I've heard they have a very strong program and some big names as their faculty.
Thanks for the info

Guys did anyone get an offer or heard from any programs??? Any information will be helpful

I got an offer from Loma Linda.. not sure it will be worth 200k + 3 non-working years though..

Aug 29th has come and gone -- anyone received any acceptances they wanna share? :D

I know UNC and Florida have already interviewed and filled their classes.

So has BU started interviewing?