Personal statement help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wannabepsych

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any attendings or residents would like to read my personal statement and give me their opinion? I have gotten other people to read it, but it would be nice if an attending could give me feedback since it is a Psyc personal statement. All help is appericated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if any attendings or residents would like to read my personal statement and give me their opinion?
Geeze, isn't it kind of early for that? Are folks already working (and finishing!) their personal statements?

Members don't see this ad :)
Current MS4s are graduating...current MS3s are thinking about residency apps. It's a never ending cycle...
Let's hope it is a never ending cycle. Otherwise it'll have meant we were replaced...

The pressure's on at my school - back at a meeting in march (pre-match, actually), we were told to start asking for LORs ASAP, and oftentimes the writers want your PS + resume before writing your letter.

I'm about 1 month from the end of my first year and we already have school sponsored meetings on how to study for step 1

it's a little insane

Last edited: