Pharmacy job market in austin and dallas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People prepare compounds without gloves all of the time. The real joke is that guy wearing a tie. What am I, the pope?

edit: also why wear a tie if you are going to have that skanky little beard?
I saw your post and had to do a double take of the USP-795. You're right, we don't have to wear gloves during non-sterile compounding. I assumed we had to do that because my boss goes bonkers if the techs perform non-sterile compounding without our very trusty nitrile gloves. Plus that diaper rash cream we send to the NICU leaves a nasty, smelly grease on our hands if we compound it without gloves.

...And I got caught up with the gloves thing that I totally missed the cheapo dress clothes and the white coats. What's up with that?

1fb2y7mx.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I saw your post and had to do a double take of the USP-795. You're right, we don't have to wear gloves during non-sterile compounding. I assumed we had to do that because my boss goes bonkers if the techs perform non-sterile compounding without our very trusty nitrile gloves. Plus that diaper rash cream we send to the NICU leaves a nasty, smelly grease on our hands if we compound it without gloves.

...And I got caught up with the gloves thing that I totally missed the cheapo dress clothes and the white coats. What's up with that?

View attachment 205444

These guys are just having a good time. Look how excited they are about pouring Nystatin into a graduated cylinder!

Reactions: 1 users
These guys are just having a good time. Look how excited they are about pouring Nystatin into a graduated cylinder!
It seems to be a common theme on their website. I guess UT-Tyler cannot get enough when it comes to compounding pics.
4nz1oy1s.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems to be a common theme on their website. I guess UT-Tyler cannot get enough when it comes to compounding pics.
View attachment 205452
As far as I can tell, coke nails on the right is about to superglue his watch strap. Girl in the middle with the high school class ring is pouring an amber lager into melted butter. Kohls on the left appears to be measuring brown rice. Now THAT'S pharmacy!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey at least they aren't pictures of a counting tray and spatula!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

If they want a more typical pharmacy scene, it should be someone sitting on a stool hiding behind a row of meds, rubbing their swollen ankles and desperately trying to finish their chicken salad sandwich.

Reactions: 1 user
at least for the hospital scene Austin I can confirm that it is very saturated.