Pharmacy Style Music Video (Gangnam Style Parody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thuynh04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings colleagues,

I'm a P4 from UCSF. Every year we have a talent show and a classmate and I submitted this video this year. Hope you guys enjoy the video and maybe I'll see some of you at CSHP seminar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpirJm9aMk

-Tony

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
brofist_cat_zpsa18bfa99.jpg

I'll admit, you make a great case for being the nation's top pharm school. Hot rhymes.

I wanna hear full version of the N**** in Paris cover too.

I introduced everyone I know to This is Why We Clot. Now I will introduce everyone I know to this.

Oh, the things I find on SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love these videos! Good work!

I introduced everyone I know to This is Why We Clot. Now I will introduce everyone I know to this.

Oh, the things I find on SDN.
I was going to make a comment about that one too. Definitely a masterpiece.

Heh, don't know what to think. Seeing a bunch of ABCs doing silly stuff thinking its cool makes me cringe a little every time. Maybe it reminds me of some of the things that I wish could be erase from memory.

Heh, don't know what to think. Seeing a bunch of ABCs doing silly stuff thinking its cool makes me cringe a little every time. Maybe it reminds me of some of the things that I wish could be erase from memory.

Gotta have some fun now and then.

Is ABC American Born Chinese? Because I'd guess at least one (and maybe both) of them is southeast Asian, not Chinese. But that's not really relevant. They're clever and fun, clearly put some effort into this video, and look like the kind of people I'd want to work with.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for reposting this link, commenting on this thread, and even just watching the video. The past weekend has been amazing. Two alumni messaged me inquiring about donating money to the school. Some older pharmacy friends who graduated before me texted and emailed me to let me know they saw the video. It's been amazing and I am extremely grateful for everyone here. My 15 minutes of fame are going to end soon and I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

P.S. The pharm so hard song should be posted within the week.

13,00 views! that's awesome! love the video. maybe i shoulda gone to UCSF!!:

tight work. so many med student videos, pharmacy needs to up our game!

also the horse head mask just adds that finishing touch...